9/11

swede316

Actually, I'm not part of the Zionist conspiracy to conceal Dick Cheney's treason. I'm part of the Bilderberger consipracy to help Don Rumsfeld create the Indian Ocean tsunami and steal Indonesia's oil.

Please try to keep your conspiracies straight. We at Bilderberger HQ don't appreciate being lumped together with the Zionists, Illuminati, Masons, Yakuza, or David Icke's Lizard People. We do share a cafeteria with the Scientologists, but that's strictly social and not a working relationship.

You got a problem with Yakuza?

Even after that little favor we did for you in 2005? No respect I tell ya, no respect

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lest we forget

Politics aside, let us remember the fallen....For it was not their choice. Let us remember the heroes...There are many, for it was their choice to serve this great country.

Many of us learned only recently that one of our classmates was killed at the Pentagon. It's very odd that it wasn't more talked of at the time - if at all - and I'm not sure how it was overlooked. I was totally surprised and saddened. I lost friends at both WTC and the Pentagon, and learning within the past two months of a "new" loss just brought it back almost like it was 2001 again.

Sigh,

One of my HS classmates got a commendation for her work at the Pentagon on 9/11. She had joined the Army as an audiologist and her husband (also a classmate and a civilian) was a gym teacher on an army base in Germany the last I had heard. A few years after 9/11 I saw on the Buffalo News web site that she received a commendation for the work she did in helping to treat the survivors at the Pentagon. Didn't know she had been assigned there.

I was on the train going into the city for work and everybody's cell phones were going off and everybody looked concerned. I was frustrated so finally asked what was going on and they said a plane hit the WTC. So when we got closer to the city I saw the tower with smoke coming out, but saw a second mushroom cloud start to rise from the other tower. I made a comment about it and then somebody said a plane just hit the second tower too. I replied "this is terrorism, not an accident" and everybody stopped talking and just looked at me. Got to the station and took the subway to my stop, got out, and a woman was crying and screaming that the towers collapsed. I thought she was nuts but ran to work where they told me one tower had fallen...a bit later they said the other one had fallen.

I'll never forget being in a hospital next door trying to donate blood and it was very high up, and all you could see out the window was dark smoke literally shooting out of downtown....I thought it was would hell would look like.

I'll never forget the rumors of more planes being out there and bombs going off around the city those first few hours.

I will also never forget the smell that day and day after.

A friend just told me she was down there and tripped over a suitcase from one of the planes while running away.

It was the most scared I've ever been, and don't like to even think back on it any more.

Hmmm, remember watching the WTCs burning on TV, going over to the Capitol to do work.. looked out a window and saw smoke from the Pentagon and white smoke from around the WH. Returned to my desk to an urgent phone call from my soon to be Fiance' saying she felt the explosion from her office in Arlington and saw the fire ball. The press said that there were thought to be two more planes in the air and to get the ;) out.... Ooof and the story didn't end there...

P.S. The Ring from our family jeweler in Buffalo showed up that Friday at my office UPS Ground. I proposed on the Lewes, DE to Cape May, NJ Fairy that Sunday...

A month later our office got hit by Anthrax

A year later the Sniper was loose in DC while were getting married.

Hurricane Isabel flooded our house the next year,

Finally a year after that the idiot Gov. of KY invaded DC air space during Reagan's funeral and they told us to run.

My first son was two months old and we decided to leave DC for Western, MA. Now in the NYC metro area where my wife grew up and this brings a lot back... Whew.

I get a little duck and cover in Septembers nowadays.

Hmmm, remember watching the WTCs burning on TV, going over to the Capitol to do work.. looked out a window and saw smoke from the Pentagon and white smoke from around the WH. Returned to my desk to an urgent phone call from my soon to be Fiance' saying she felt the explosion from her office in Arlington and saw the fire ball. The press said that there were thought to be two more planes in the air and to get the ;) out.... Ooof and the story didn't end there...

P.S. The Ring from our family jeweler in Buffalo showed up that Friday at my office UPS Ground. I proposed on the Lewes, DE to Cape May, NJ Fairy that Sunday...

A month later our office got hit by Anthrax

A year later the Sniper was loose in DC while were getting married.

Hurricane Isabel flooded our house the next year,

That was a really fun time around here, wasn't it? It was always fun, when the snipers were around, to watch people at the gas station panic and duck behind the pumps every time a white panel truck drove by.

I remember when the plane hit, my apartment building shook like a truck rammed it. That was the first indication I had that anything was going on, I had no idea the towers were hit at that point.

Finally a year after that the idiot Gov. of KY invaded DC air space during Reagan's funeral and they told us to run.

I'd forgotten about that. !@#$ing retard. :thumbsup:

let me guess u r a republican....

u should listen to noam chomsky and educate yourself...

reading books can help too

Nope.

And reading books is FAR better than listening to anyone. Goes a long way towards explaining why you're such a nitwit.