You guys want to talk about bad predictions

Well if you watched Trent play in preseason and most of last year, its not hard to imagine someone predicting a 2 win season based on us having the 6th hardest schedule based on Strenght of Schedule in the entire NFL...

I dont think we will be that bad, but I can see how someone else would based on how we seem to be offensively challenged in our preseason games and our 1-7 finish last year (against a much weaker schedule)

I find Prediction VI about blackouts interesting, and fairly true.

Yep, I believe that as well. Was lsitening to someone on the radio the other day and the jist of the conversation was they would not lift the blackout rules for this very reason. Said to expect sometime in the near future..like next TV contract..to see some of ala carte pricing of games on the TV. With HD, and especially with 3D coming(first sets out next year I believe), NFL is getting nervous games could be tougher sell pretyy soon

With the skill position players alone, Buffalo will win 5 games. They may not win another, but Freddy, Marshawn, TO, and Evans should count for something.

We have good players at those positions, but the OL is a work in progress and will struggle to protect Trent and open holes for the run game. Trent is a work in progress too. He showed promise but has clearly regresses (or atleast not progressed). add that to a brand new OC and a terrible HC and there is plenty of room for skepticism.

I've said in a few other posts. I just don't see the Bills winning more than 6 games this year. Hopefully I am wrong (I usuallly am).

Also:

Prediction V: Comeback years for LaDainian Tomlinson, Brian Urlacher, Kurt Warner jokes, Roy Williams, the "Da Bears" guys, the Seahawks, the Chaz Cinco/Carson Palmer hookup, Dom Capers, Ryan Grant, T.J. Houshmandzadeh and kids Karl Malone had out of wedlock. Fall-off years for the Dolphins and Falcons, Brian Westbrook, DirecTV ads, Emmitt Smith quote pages, the Wildcat offense, NFL players getting into trouble, dogfighting rings, Donovan McNabb and Steve Smith inexplicably punching out teammates. Breakout years for Aaron Rodgers jerseys, running backs named "Knowshon," tight ends named "Jermichael," Mike Lombardi, Rex Ryan, the Redskins' defense, giant video screens that look like UFOs and interfere with games, Detroit's Kevin Smith and "Drew Brees is a superduperstar" conversations.

This is what is most disturbing to me...............

The following coaches are now out of the NFL: Tony Dungy, Mike Shanahan, Bill Cowher, Mike Holmgren and Marty Schottenheimer. Combined record: 4,512-175 (approximate). Meanwhile, the following coaches are still in the NFL: Dick Jauron, Brad Childress, Tom Cable, Wade Phillips. Combined record: 109-978 (approximate).

This is what is most disturbing to me...............

The following coaches are now out of the NFL: Tony Dungy, Mike Shanahan, Bill Cowher, Mike Holmgren and Marty Schottenheimer. Combined record: 4,512-175 (approximate). Meanwhile, the following coaches are still in the NFL: Dick Jauron, Brad Childress, Tom Cable, Wade Phillips. Combined record: 109-978 (approximate).

Dungy, Cowher, Holmgren, Marty all CHOOSE to be out of the NFL...none of them wanted to coach this year despite having plenty of teams interested in them...they will all be in next year and many of the other guys you mentioned as "still" in the NFL will most likely all be fired by next year.

I wouldnt want to coach a team of these crybabies. Every year the rules get dumber, the players union gives you more restrictions, rookies earn more, and the level of play in the NFL goes down. Yeah, I said the level of play in the NFL goes down. These guys wouldn't know a tackle from pterodactyl.