Herm Edward's All AFC team

Herm Edward's All AFC team

I just read his predictions in the Sporting News digital edition, he has the Bills at 6-10. Here's the link, but you have to have a subscription.

Also on the previous page, they have the playoff predictions from a bunch of reporters. Clifton Brown, yeah that's right THE Clifton Brown, has the Bills losing to the Colts in the first round of the playoffs...Link

That is hilarious. The only thing I can think of is that Herm picks his all division teams based on 2008 fantasy stats. Denney actually had unusually high fantasy stats last year for a d-end because of his TD reception. Must be nice to get paid to give your thoughts about teams and not even know who their starters are or take the time to look at their depth chart.

hate to say but there is probably only one reason he was given a shot as Head Coach...

After watching him on the HBO series last summer, I couldn't figure out how he made it.

He is a good guy....and he's got a little bit of philosophical preacher in him....but he would make key decisions on a whim.