Well you guys wanted change.....

Although I think Bell still has a ways to go this lineup(O-line) probably has the most upside. One other tweak I wouldn't mind seeing is getting Johnathan Scott some reps at RT. I believe he has more upside than Butler there and is still young enough to improve. I liked him coming out of Texas(yeah, I know) and was glad we we're able to pick him up because I knew he was at worst a better swing tackle option than Kirk "the stiff" Chambers who I'm not happy we brought back at all. Like John said we wanted change but I think it will be change for the better....... hopefully sooner rather than later.

Although I think Bell still has a ways to go this lineup(O-line) probably has the most upside. One other tweak I wouldn't mind seeing is getting Johnathan Scott some reps at RT. I believe he has more upside than Butler there and is still young enough to improve. I liked him coming out of Texas(yeah, I know) and was glad we we're able to pick him up because I knew he was at worst a better swing tackle option than Kirk "the stiff" Chambers who I'm not happy we brought back at all. Like John said we wanted change but I think it will be change for the better....... hopefully sooner rather than later.

I'm pretty sure they'll be cutting Butler to make room for Scott tomorrow.

GO BILLS!!!