How long before Schonert

Tcali

Never. Can you find another OC who thought you could run complex schemes from a no-huddle? Jauron was right on this one. He gave the Turk every chance to show it could work. Turk couldn't do it or admit his HC was right.

Never. Can you find another OC who thought you could run complex schemes from a no-huddle? Jauron was right on this one. He gave the Turk every chance to show it could work. Turk couldn't do it or admit his HC was right.

Yeah, Jauron was a genius on that one. :unsure: Too bad he proved that's not true by NOT firing Turk when Turk showed him his plans for the offense, you know, some time this past WINTER, and then only firing him because he was TOLD to by his owner, days before the season opener.

But I'm pretty sure the consensus around the league is that Turk is a pariah now.

yes......

kildrive ..how many woulda guessed him?

big difference is that gilbride had experience, IIRC... both as a well-respected OC and then as a failed head coach. he just didn't have the personnel to match his schemes here and was unable to adjust...

Yeah, Jauron was a genius on that one. :unsure: Too bad he proved that's not true by NOT firing Turk when Turk showed him his plans for the offense, you know, some time this past WINTER, and then only firing him because he was TOLD to by his owner, days before the season opener.

But I'm pretty sure the consensus around the league is that Turk is a pariah now.

Jauron was the genious that hired him after interviewing nobody else for the job.

What would keep the other teams in our division from adding him to their team. Think about it, he knows our offense and he has a reason to get back at DJ. I could see the Pats or Jets doing something like this.

and if I was turk I would work as a 'consultant' just to stick it to Jauron.

Dan Henning

yeah...the one stupid enough to stick to a 2-TE base set with Lonnie Johnson, Tony Cline, Robert Coons, and a raw Jay Riemersma as the 4 TEs on the roster. He may have improved and learned to stop trying to fir square pegs into round holes after he left, but he was an idiot here

yeah...the one stupid enough to stick to a 2-TE base set with Lonnie Johnson, Tony Cline, Robert Coons, and a raw Jay Riemersma as the 4 TEs on the roster. He may have improved and learned to stop trying to fir square pegs into round holes after he left, but he was an idiot here

Indeed he was. One of many examples of the "Scotty Bowman Syndrome," in which professional coaches/executives are successful before and after their time in Buffalo, not during. Also known as "Donohoerreah," by the way, the opposite of "Levyitis..."

Didn't he have something like a dozen TE on scholarship at BC?