Beatles Remasters

Rico

Beatles rock guitar game also released 09-09-09. Local channel here has been playing the remasters today as well, and yes, it sounds great.

I saw Macca in Atlanta a couple weeks ago and I gotta say, his new band plays Beatle tunes BETTER than Pauls' old band. I know, BLASPHEMY! But that's this die hard fans' impression.

Beatles rock guitar game also released 09-09-09. Local channel here has been playing the remasters today as well, and yes, it sounds great.

I saw Macca in Atlanta a couple weeks ago and I gotta say, his new band plays Beatle tunes BETTER than Pauls' old band. I know, BLASPHEMY! But that's this die hard fans' impression.

Agreed, Wings was incredibly LAME.

If you are a big Beatles fan, go see the Fab Faux. I took my Mom, who grew up with them in the 60's, to go see them last year in D.C. It was one of the best concerts that I've ever been to in my life. They replicate every sound, every horn/string and every harmony to a T. My mother started crying half way through because she became so nostalgic. She was calling her 3 sisters during the concert and everything. They must have played for 2.5-3 hours and sang so many great songs and even a bunch of obscure songs that I love ("Oh, Darlin", "Why don't we do it in the road" and "One after 909"). They sang half of Abbey Road starting with Golden Slumbers, really amazing stuff. If you are a fan, go see them. There is nothing like it!

They have an outstanding guitar player in Rusty Anderson and Abe L. Younger guys drive Paul.