"Sacks, pressures...I know those things will come"

I love the confidence this kid shows. He flat-out tells you, if I get playing time, I WILL make things happen. Check out his post-game press conference.

Its very early, but I really feel like we have a player here. The speed and quickness off the edge is remarkable, and he's already talking about working on inside counter moves to make himself better. Seems like he has the kind of attitude it takes to find success.

Fingers crossed. How great would it be to find ourselves a top-tier pass rusher?

I love the confidence this kid shows. He flat-out tells you, if I get playing time, I WILL make things happen. Check out his post-game press conference.

Its very early, but I really feel like we have a player here. The speed and quickness off the edge is remarkable, and he's already talking about working on inside counter moves to make himself better. Seems like he has the kind of attitude it takes to find success.

Fingers crossed. How great would it be to find ourselves a top-tier pass rusher?

I'd settle for a top-tiered offensive coordinator.

I like this kid...he has what our D needs, speed and swagger. I wont be surprised to see this kid in the running for defensive rookie of the year.

All I can tell you about Maybin is that the sack he had against the Lions was Nasty, and I can tell you that his sack he had, was done with more speed and explosion than what we have seen in a long time.

I'm feelin a lot better about Maybin now, and I love his confidence.

All I can tell you about Maybin is that the sack he had against the Lions was Nasty, and I can tell you that his sack he had, was done with more speed and explosion than what we have seen in a long time.

I'm feelin a lot better about Maybin now, and I love his confidence.

Exactly. That play right there tells you everything you need to know about Maybin's speed off the edge. He can't be kept off the field long.

A what?

:thumbsup:

Missed all of camp but has two sacks in two games. Preseason, yeah, but he looks like the real deal. I'm excited.

I am SO hoping that we finally hit it on a defensive lineman. This franchises record has been so rich in wasted early picks that I had Maybin already toe-tagged before he started a game.

It will be fantastic to be wrong about this kid.

So far so good, as long as they use him on those obvious 3rd and longs. That is exactly where we need this skill, cannot tell you how frustrated I have been watching our defensive line get stonewalled time and time again after we put a team in 3rd and forever territory. QB's with 10 seconds to throw the ball will find someone even if we have 10 dbs in coverage.