ot- whither g. host?

jester43

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow. Yet another one on the Bandwagon.

Did Paco and DC Tom give you your full initiation yet?  dork....

113623[/snapback]

Wow looks like someone else to get in your case. :lol: Not that it hard, but you are are gonna be sore everytime you get beat like a drum around here.

I guess I find it cute that people notice when others stop posting.  I hope someday people would notice when I stop posting...but then again...maybe I do not want to be that well known.

113590[/snapback]

cute?! :lol: yikes!

i noticed because he is one of a few people on this board i've actually met!

i have sort of been "in and out" myself this fall (mainly due to work) so i don't know if there were any tumultuous anouncements associated with this little factoid...but anyway, today i found myself wondering why i hadn't seen any g. host posts lately.  so i searched him and saw that he quit about 2 mos ago at EXACTLY 9999 posts.  i don't know if it was calculated or not, but i thought it was sorta funny! :lol:

anyway....G., WHERE'D YOU GO!? :D

113243[/snapback]

In Sept, Glenn took a new job with Raytheon on the program I work on, and it includes a training program that had him here in Denver for a few weeks then out to SoCal for 6 weeks of formal training. He doesn't have regular access to the internet currently, so I am sure that is most of it. Once he is back home, I suspect he'll post more.

In Sept, Glenn took a new job with Raytheon on the program I work on, and it includes a training program that had him here in Denver for a few weeks then out to SoCal for 6 weeks of formal training.  He doesn't have regular access to the internet currently, so I am sure that is most of it.  Once he is back home, I suspect he'll post more.

113923[/snapback]

Thats 'Gregg' :D

Hey Berg, could you please hire a few more guys so we can get rid of them for 12 weeks or so? Why'd you have to go and hire G. Host? I could give you a list if you'd like. :D

114176[/snapback]

Yeah Berg keeps asking if he thought you might be available. :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

• 2 weeks later...