How dumb will we all feel if the Bills beat the Patrots in the opener

Pitta

As much as we can say it will never happen this is the NFL and any given Sunday teams can win. I'm just really hoping they are playing like this on purpose and plan on breaking out a whole new gameplan the Pats arent ready for ala the Dolphins wildcat last year. Crazier things have happened and we could all be eating crow come Sept 15.

As much as we can say it will never happen this is the NFL and any given Sunday teams can win. I'm just really hoping they are playing like this on purpose and plan on breaking out a whole new gameplan the Pats arent ready for ala the Dolphins wildcat last year. Crazier things have happened and we could all be eating crow come Sept 15.

I will take mine rare! We beat the Pats on Monday night to open and I will gladly take two servings.

Problem is.... the game is being played on a Monday.

I'm pretty sure the Lions enjoyed all winless Sundays last year. It's been done before.

Oh for F's sake...The goal of the team should be to make the playoffs and have a winning season. It would be nice for them to win at NE on a Monday night. But I'd rather lose on MNF and go 15-1.

Who cares if the team beats NE and then craps the bed and goes 1-15? Knowing our owner, it would probably be enough to save DJ's job. I'd celebrate the MNF victory and not feel stupid or dumb at all. Given everything I've seen thus far, it doesn't take a genius to predict and be justified that we'll be p-whipped by NE in front of a national audience - AGAIN!

C

ummmm do you understand football? Do you not see we have the same idiot coordinator and head coach? We couldnt beat a Bradyless pats team twice last year why would it be different now? I will be amazed if the Bills get in the endzone period. This post is rediculous, you should have said..."what if the entire last three years was just a fluke and The Bills are really a super bowl caliber team on the cusp of greatness with a pro bowl passer, awesome pass rush and ingenious coordinator that baffles opposing defenses....oh and that jaurons not a d-ip sh-it.

I would be presently surprised but not shocked because as you said its the NFL and upsets still happen all the time. I would love for the Bills to pull the upset big time. I think the game will be competitive in the first half like 14-14 or 14-17 but than in the second half the Pats* will pull away with a 8-10 minute TD drive that will kill the Bills. My honest prediction 17-31 Pats* but its more competitive than the score indicates. But I will be pulling for them all the way.

There is some finite chance the Bills win on Monday night but they have to overcome four difficult obstacles:

1.) The play of the Pats* on the field.

2.) The coaching of Belicheat* on the sidelines.

3.) Whatever new types of cheating* Belicheat* and NE* are doing this year. A cheater is like a sex offender--they never really get "cured" of their disease.

4.) The refs. on the field. Besides roughing calls whenever anyone gets close to Brady expect a call like offensive pass interference against TO, sort of like the call on Moulds when the Bills were close to winning several years ago.

the only way u beat the pats with brady is by having a punishing front 7.....

I will consider it a win for the Bills if they stay within 2 touchdowns of the Patriots....

after all, winning games in the NFL is hard and this team has a long way to go....they thought they had a long way to go, and their play on the field only further corroborates the fact they do have a long way to go...so that is good to know and now the guys can just go and practice hard like they always do, since they like each other so much and everyone will just hope they get better sometime soon...

I will consider it a win for the Bills if they stay within 2 touchdowns of the Patriots....

after all, winning games in the NFL is hard and this team has a long way to go....they thought they had a long way to go, and their play on the field only further corroborates the fact they do have a long way to go...

i agree.....esp if they dont go down by 28 early and slop back to within 14 pts at the end

I will take mine rare! We beat the Pats on Monday night to open and I will gladly take two servings.

Tell me about it...

BTW. May I have another, and another,and another???? I will gladly eat crow all the way to the Super Bowl.

just let go and think positive. Im a strong believer that a lot of positive thought and energy can manifest itself into positive results

Too bad the Bills coaches aren't...

If they were, we would not run draws on 3rd downs inside our opponents 15 yard line every time...

we should turn our hatred at this point to those dirty cheating steroid abusing mother fuc*ers New England Patriots

not the Bills.

Lets let the regular season determine how we perceive the 2009 Buffalo Bills.

At this point we have no choice. they are our beloved Buffalo Bills. We want them to do good.