Ahhh!!

BillsNYC

Fox News has a picture of Arafat's coffin being carried by the French Military Honor Guard!

Are you kidding me????

113097[/snapback]

French...Military...and Honor.

Never figured those three words would ever be put together.

Fox News has a picture of Arafat's coffin being carried by the French Military Honor Guard!

Are you kidding me????

113097[/snapback]

The French are still pissed off because the Israelis built the Mirage V without a license.

Note to French: it's been more than 30 years. Let it go...

Let the newest phase of let the games begin, begin.

I don't like French politics. Great food, great wine.

And always an underachiever. They are both pissed, jealous, and have a lot of money tied up in the middle east. Dan Rather will tell you why they are geniouses though.

You must believe him.

And always an underachiever. They are both pissed, jealous, and have a lot of money tied up in the middle east. Dan Rather will tell you why they are geniouses though.

You must believe him.

113160[/snapback]

Yes obi-wan, I believe him... :doh:

i saw a picture on this "honor guard" thingy.

and i just couldn't help but think of how opposite it is to what the scene will be like when his coffin gets carried down a dirt street someplace in the Middle East with a bunch of wailing followers in streets as his body tumbles out of the box...and ....well..you get the idea.

You must believe him.

113160[/snapback]

dan rather has documents to prove it too

dan rather = rj

Are you kidding me????

113097[/snapback]

Why not? Arafat was a pathetic leader who never 'led' anyone anywhere or won a battle militarily. The French military will be studying him for decades.

France weeps for Arafat and thinks Bush is Hitler. And we're supposed to care what these people think?

Guest RabidBillsFanVT
Chirac can't stay an extra day in the US for Reaggan's funeral, but he goes to Arafat's deathbed?.

F' him. :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

113507[/snapback]

Chirac has played the fake 'I'll take the high road' role to the hilt, like Reagan did when he played witch hunt for Communists in Hollywood... everyone's got their skeletons. B)

i saw a picture on this "honor guard" thingy.

and i just couldn't help but think of how opposite it is to what the scene will be like when his coffin gets carried down a dirt street someplace in the Middle East with a bunch of wailing followers in streets as his body tumbles out of the box...and ....well..you get the idea.

113175[/snapback]

Saw the TV news this morning.....

...let the games begin!