Tyson DeVree

major

I hope TE Tyson DeVree will be our insider for week one against the Patriots (like Milloy was in 2003). I remember Lawyer giving us the gameplan the Pats were going to use against us. It paid off. I hope Tyson was paying attention, because we need his inside info. Go BILLS!

The Bills could know, pre-snap, what exact play the Pats were going to run on every down and we still wouldn't be able to stop them. If, and that's a big if, DeVree was traitor enough to offer insights into their playbook, it's not going to help much because there's not much we can do to stop it.

i amy be wrong, but this guy was not in Pats camp this year was he? Seems to me like he his game fodder for this Thursday game with the Lions as Fine is hurt and they need a TE to get thru that game

He was. They just released him last week I believe.

I hope TE Tyson DeVree will be our insider for week one against the Patriots (like Milloy was in 2003). I remember Lawyer giving us the gameplan the Pats were going to use against us. It paid off. I hope Tyson was paying attention, because we need his inside info. Go BILLS!

Do I smell another 31-0 victory?

"I mean who the heck is this guy? WE never heard of him. Did they find this guy at the 7/11 down the street or something?"

Regards,

Lydell Sargent, Shawn Nua, CJ Hawthorne, and DJ Fitzpatrick

The Bills could know, pre-snap, what exact play the Pats were going to run on every down and we still wouldn't be able to stop them. If, and that's a big if, DeVree was traitor enough to offer insights into their playbook, it's not going to help much because there's not much we can do to stop it.

maybe I'm int he minority, but assuming Our Offense can hold the ball for an avg amount of time, I think our Defense will be top 10 this year. i like what I see from that side of the Ball. The defense and special teams has swagger and confidence unlike the Offense.

The whole Lawyer Milloy scenario was entirely different. First, he was a well liked/respected starter on the defense. His dismissal was a shock to most of the team which carried over into their game with us. Second, he was cut during the week before our game. What ever game plan the Pats* had couldn't be changed too much with so little time. Third, that Bills team was better than this one. Finally, Buffalo was playing their home opener.

This time, the Pats* are at home. DeVree is not in the same league as Milloy was. There is plenty of time for the Pats* to make changes to the game plan, which is probably not even finished yet anyway. Finally, Belichick won't make the same mistake twice.

Sadly, it will be Buffalo 6, New England 42.

You have a point, except that TO the best WR on the team has not been on the field. We have been fielding J Reed as a #2

The only way Trent gets TO the ball is if he lines up at running back and takes a dump off.

The whole Lawyer Milloy scenario was entirely different. First, he was a well liked/respected starter on the defense. His dismissal was a shock to most of the team which carried over into their game with us. Second, he was cut during the week before our game. What ever game plan the Pats* had couldn't be changed too much with so little time. Third, that Bills team was better than this one. Finally, Buffalo was playing their home opener.

This time, the Pats* are at home. DeVree is not in the same league as Milloy was. There is plenty of time for the Pats* to make changes to the game plan, which is probably not even finished yet anyway. Finally, Belichick won't make the same mistake twice.

Sadly, it will be Buffalo 6, New England 42.

6-42. damn, have a little faith. our offense has not been as sharp as we like. (it was preseason!) but our defense doesnt look too shabby. we may lose. but not a blow out like that. it may be closer than u think.

go bills!

DeVree: "The Patriots* are going to run a lot of deep bombs from Brady to Moss. Then they're going to try to pick you apart with Wes Welker. Then they might screen you to death once you start overpursing and blitzing on plays. And rest assured, if Maroney and Taylor don't run all over you, Kevin Faulk will. By the way, the defense will try to confuse Trent Edwards and force him to check down to covered RB's for 2-3 yard gains."

DeVree: "The Patriots* are going to run a lot of deep bombs from Brady to Moss. Then they're going to try to pick you apart with Wes Welker. Then they might screen you to death once you start overpursing and blitzing on plays. And rest assured, if Maroney and Taylor don't run all over you, Kevin Faulk will. By the way, the defense will try to confuse Trent Edwards and force him to check down to covered RB's for 2-3 yard gains."

Come on man, that was too easy! The Patriots* offensive M.O. is transparent to all of us, yet is so opaque to the coaching staff. :censored: