Done Whitner's Facebook Page...

Astrobot

So let me guess, you were one of the guys who got his Victoria Secrets Cheekies in a bunch because someone may have been laughing in the locker room. Man, if that kind of thing tweaks your noggin, I'm not quite sure how you're going to make it to the bye week. In the long list of things wrong with this team, being a little quieter in the locker room is pretty far down at the bottom.

But thanks for chiming in.

Nope, I could care less. But your leap of logic parallels your comedic abilities.

From Donte's Facebook page:

"1 heartbeat amongst 1 group of men Lead [sic] the right way can accomplish something great! But they must keep there [sic] heads down and mouth closed and trust eachother, not like eachother but love eachother!"

led the right way --Jauron?

heads down -- looking for someone to blame?

trust each other -- some players trying to do too much

Donte is a whiny, overrated idiot, I don't put any stock in anything he sais.

Waste of a roster spot and the worst Bills pick in the last 7 years.

"1 heartbeat amongst 1 group of men Lead [sic] the right way can accomplish something great! But they must keep there [sic] heads down and mouth closed and trust eachother, not like eachother but love eachother!"

did this guy really go to college

I havent seen anything that the players are upset with the failures of the coaching staff. Do you have a link? Im just curious where you have seen/heard this. I hope its true. Either they lose because of him, or win in spite of him. either way Im ok with it.

Nothing major has come out and been said, there have been just little hints, like Edwards again mentioning how the team wasn't prepared for the 3-4 defenses and such. It might be nothing. But sometimes the little comments here and there begin to add up.

Here is how I interpret it. If you take the word amongst, now that has 7 letters. The word Toronto also has 7 letters. Going further, must keep their heads down and mouths closed..... you do this when you go through customs. The word eachother has the same number of letters as the word "Canadians" So Whitner is cryptically telling us that they would like to be amongst Toronto, passing through customs, to be with "eachother".... or decoded.... The Canadians. He must know something we don't. The Bills are moving to Toronto.

Here is how I interpret it. If you take the word amongst, now that has 7 letters. The word Toronto also has 7 letters. Going further, must keep their heads down and mouths closed..... you do this when you go through customs. The word eachother has the same number of letters as the word "Canadians" So Whitner is cryptically telling us that they would like to be amongst Toronto, passing through customs, to be with "eachother".... or decoded.... The Canadians. He must know something we don't. The Bills are moving to Toronto.

Way to break it down! :blink:

I'm just reading your posts from now on. :P