Predictions for the season?

@Pats L

0-1

Bucs

Saints (one of these 2 games will be W, other will be L)

1-2

@Fish L

Browns W

2-3

--- offensive line looking good at this point ----

@Jets

@Caro (one of these two games will be W, other will be L)

3-4

Texans W

4-4

--- bye week ---

@Tenn L

@Jags L (road games against good teams, even bye rest won't help)

4-6

Fish W

Jets W (feel good about home games this year, even TO game)

6-6

@KC W

7-6 (first time above 500)

Pats L (let's not kid ourselves)

7-7

@Atl W

Colts W (bills at home, weather factor?, colts resting starters)

Prediction == 9-7

6 or fewer wins: very unlikely

7-9 unlikely, but possible

8-8 possible

9-7 likely

10 wins or more -- no way

I predict 4-12. This team is terrible, and will fit in nicely with the Johnson/Rauch/Ringo/Stephens/Bullough eras of ineptitude. Horrible on offense, average at best on defense, best player on the team is the punter.

@Pats* L

Bucs W

Saints L

@Fish L

Browns W

@Jets L

@Caro L

Texans W

@Tenn L

@Jags L

Fish L

Jets(Tor) L

@KC W

Pats* L

@Atl L

Colts L

Anywhere between 5-9 wins. I really don't think the team is as much of a debacle it has shown. Now, instead of ridiculously horrid, they're just bad to poorly mediocre. Like always.

Ditto, though it's almost inconceivable ANY team could really be as bad as they've shown this pre-season.

As for Mead's inquiry, I'll stand by my previous post -which was loaded with hedged bets..

7-5, with 4 toss-ups.

We have some great talent on this team. I truely believe this and expect it to eventually show itself.

Wow you are an glass is half full guy aren't you :rolleyes: I just scanned down the schedule hanging on my office wall and even if we steal both games from the Jets I can't come up with 10 wins.

those games are ours what do you mean steal. With the exception of a few most rookie quarterbacks don't come out and win alot of games

Most of you guys are waaaaayyyy to optimistic about this season. If you listened to Vic Carucci on the radio after the Lions game he stated that Langston Walker was beaten almost every play.

I think the play calling should be limited to runs, screens, rollouts and any passes that take less then 3.5 seconds to develop, Jauron wants an attack style(big play?) offense and I just don't see that happening with the current O line.

2 wins at the most at the bye week, and see what happens at that point when the team is 2-6 <_<