Predictions for the season?

After watching the offensive line play, the current schedule and the lackluster play in the D-line I don't see how the Bills win more than 5 games. It could mean a higher draft pick next year, until the line situation get solved I think I might follow hockey a bit more closely this year. The Sabres, though fleeting, still have enough talent to have a chance at finishing in the Stanley Cup mix.

10-6

That is if we can keep everything in front of us, take what the defense gives us, make fewer mistakes than the other team, and are able to steal a few wins! But yeah I think we can do it.

Wow you are an glass is half full guy aren't you :ph34r: I just scanned down the schedule hanging on my office wall and even if we steal both games from the Jets I can't come up with 10 wins.

Wow you are an glass is half full guy aren't you :ph34r: I just scanned down the schedule hanging on my office wall and even if we steal both games from the Jets I can't come up with 10 wins.

10 wins would equate to Gisele Bundchen knocking on your door and saying "you know what, that Brady guy ain't got nothing on you." It just ain't gonna happen.

10-6

That is if we can keep everything in front of us, take what the defense gives us, make fewer mistakes than the other team, and are able to steal a few wins! But yeah I think we can do it.

I like your optimism. I am going with 9-7 right now. I also am a glass is half full kind of guy.

I hope you are correct on your prediction.

Yeah, but scanning down last years schedule, did you really think we'd beat 3 teams coming off playoff wins the previous year (Seattle, Jacksonville, San Diego)? Maybe Denver too, not sure. In this era of Free Agency you can never tell how good a team will be based on last years results. Training camp is like Spring training in baseball. A time for optimism.

We'll be competitive and maybe the ball will bounce our way for a change this year. You gotta Billeave !!

Go BILLS !!

This is the 1st year in many many years that I'm not optimistic @ all. Just looking over our schedule I'm thinking we'll be lucky to reach 6-10. The only way I see more wins is if Trent starts playing like he did before he took the big "hit" or Fitzgerald comes off the bench and lights it up.

This is the 1st year in many many years that I'm not optimistic @ all. Just looking over our schedule I'm thinking we'll be lucky to reach 6-10. The only way I see more wins is if Trent starts playing like he did before he took the big "hit" or Fitzgerald comes off the bench and lights it up.

bottom falls out. 6-10

@Pats* L

Bucs W

Saints L

@Fish ??

Browns W

@Jets ??

@Caro L

Texans W

@Tenn L

@Jags W

Fish W

Jets(Tor)W

@KC W

Pats* ??

@Atl L

Colts ??

The way our schedule sets up, I expect a group of wins in the second half that will give hope to a winning record/possible playoff. 7-5 and 4 toss-ups.

Kool-Aid tastes good today :ph34r:

I was a 9-7 guy at the beginning of training camp but my earlier worries about the o-line have not been allayed, TE hasn't shown all that much and the defensive line is anemic. I would say four wins but with TO being productive and team oriented (a big if if we are losing) and Marshawn coming on strong after his suspension I think we finish 6-10.