Bills Two-A-Days this morning on Mike and Mike

pBills

6-10 is the prediction from Mike and Mike, and I honestly think that is pretty accurate. We as Buffalo fans have to really look back into our history. We were AFL champions in the early years, I'm not sure if that is because Buffalo was a top ten city or not. It seems with the decline of the city in the 70's (which the team stunk) the Bills have been below average. The late 80's and 90's were just lady luck, a perfect storm with a great GM, head coach and no free agency.(those were the days) We were able to breed and keep our best players and they did not leave. Today Buffalo and WNY is struggling to stay afloat. I think the Bills are just taking after the city in which it resides. For all you fans who dislike Ralph, he is correct. We cannot compete in today’s NFL. We are getting passed by and we are not just going to become a ghost town a few years, we are going to lose the Bills unless an owner loves the Bills and is willing to make peanuts in revenue, the Bills are good as gone. So appreciate the losing while it last because it seems that 7-9 and 6-10 will be all we will see for a while. Hopefully Ralph's last ditch effort to insert Tortonto's economy into the bloodlines of the franchise will keep the Bills in WNY.

6-10 is the prediction from Mike and Mike, and I honestly think that is pretty accurate. We as Buffalo fans have to really look back into our history. We were AFL champions in the early years, I'm not sure if that is because Buffalo was a top ten city or not. It seems with the decline of the city in the 70's (which the team stunk) the Bills have been below average. The late 80's and 90's were just lady luck, a perfect storm with a great GM, head coach and no free agency.(those were the days) We were able to breed and keep our best players and they did not leave. Today Buffalo and WNY is struggling to stay afloat. I think the Bills are just taking after the city in which it resides. For all you fans who dislike Ralph, he is correct. We cannot compete in today’s NFL. We are getting passed by and we are not just going to become a ghost town a few years, unless an owner loves the Bills and is willing to make peanuts in revenue, the Bills are good as gone. So appreciate the losing while it last because it seems that 7-9 and 6-10 will be all we will see for a while. Hopefully Ralph's last ditch effort to insert Tortonto's economy into the bloodlines of the franchise will keep the Bills in WNY.

that's a bunch of bologna, Ralph gets 125 million a year from the tv money alone. he than gets to keep all the money from his free stadium which is sold out more often than not. you say the ticket prices are low, but he also gets revenue sharing when he plays on the road in the more expensive markets. so this deal where ralph can't compete because of money is wrong. the bills have become uncompetitive because ralph is an idiot

that's a bunch of bologna, Ralph gets 125 million a year from the tv money alone. he than gets to keep all the money from his free stadium which is sold out more often than not. you say the ticket prices are low, but he also gets revenue sharing when he plays on the road in the more expensive markets. so this deal where ralph can't compete because of money is wrong. the bills have become uncompetitive because ralph is an idiot

He does not get money from the suites in those stadiums or from the extra marketing money those teams rake in.

You might disagree with his football decisions but Ralph is not an idiot.

He does not get money from the suites in those stadiums or from the extra marketing money those teams rake in.

duh, he gets money from the higher priced tickets though. the bottom line is that ralph makes plenty of money owning the bills, and that's fine. just tell him to quit being such a moron when it comes to managing the team

6-10 is the prediction from Mike and Mike, and I honestly think that is pretty accurate. We as Buffalo fans have to really look back into our history. We were AFL champions in the early years, I'm not sure if that is because Buffalo was a top ten city or not. It seems with the decline of the city in the 70's (which the team stunk) the Bills have been below average. The late 80's and 90's were just lady luck, a perfect storm with a great GM, head coach and no free agency.(those were the days) We were able to breed and keep our best players and they did not leave. Today Buffalo and WNY is struggling to stay afloat. I think the Bills are just taking after the city in which it resides. For all you fans who dislike Ralph, he is correct. We cannot compete in today’s NFL. We are getting passed by and we are not just going to become a ghost town a few years, we are going to lose the Bills unless an owner loves the Bills and is willing to make peanuts in revenue, the Bills are good as gone. So appreciate the losing while it last because it seems that 7-9 and 6-10 will be all we will see for a while. Hopefully Ralph's last ditch effort to insert Tortonto's economy into the bloodlines of the franchise will keep the Bills in WNY.

When is Ralph ever gonna learn. If you put a great product on the field (see 1988-1995 Bills), you could pretty much charge whatever you want for tickets and the fans would pay. People want to see a winner. You've gotta spend money to make money.

If Ralph Wilson is an Idiot, I'd like to be one also... He does own a team worth how many hundred millions?

Jauron was hired by his old friend and best head coach ever in Buffalo Bills history, Marv Levy. I'm certain he gave Jauron the extra time this season to show he can win because of Levy, JMO.

If he falls on his face for a fourth season I just don't see RW keeping him, in fact It seems like a TBD consensus that should Jauron not win any games against the Dolphins-Jets-Patriots in the first half of this season, Jauron & Schonert will both be gone.

If Ralph Wilson is an Idiot, I'd like to be one also... He does own a team worth how many hundred millions?

Jauron was hired by his old friend and best head coach ever in Buffalo Bills history, Marv Levy. I'm certain he gave Jauron the extra time this season to show he can win because of Levy, JMO.

If he falls on his face for a fourth season I just don't see RW keeping him, in fact It seems like a TBD consensus that should Jauron not win any games against the Dolphins-Jets-Patriots in the first half of this season, Jauron & Schonert will both be gone.

being rich doesn't make you a genius, look at bernie madoff

Home teams take 55% of ticket sales and opposing teams take the other 45%. Naming rights to the stadium and suites all go to the home team. That's why other owners would like to see the Bills moved and there is such an emphasis on suite sales.