Who fires their OC a week before the season?

ans4e64

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, obviously the Chiefs brass decided it was a problem and took care of it. Only time will tell if their decision was a good one, but I applaud them for taking action NOW. We should be so lucky. But, instead, we have to endure of FULL SEASON of obvious ineptitude before action will be taken -- or maybe 2 or 3 seasons the way things go here.

**Chan Gailey**

It's not exactly a name that coincides with American Football. Sort of like how the name Dick Jauron doesn't coinside with winning. I wouldn't want a guy name Chan Gailey on my team either.

The namesake (Gailey) is better suited for tennis or cricket.

I would take him as HC over DJ in a heartbeat.

300 Spartans.

Meet the Spartans

You could be on to something there Cincy. From the user Comments at IMDB:

"I work at a movie theater, so the only reason I went to see this movie was because it was free and I thought that it just might be the kind of movie that's so bad me and my friends could entertain ourselves by making fun of it. However, Meet the Spartans left us completely dumbfounded and speechless. It's beyond bad! There was nothing you could say that could make of this movie, it does it all by itself and it doesn't even allow you to laugh while you watch it going down in flames.

I considered its predecessor, Epic Movie, to be among one of the worst movies ever made. I didn't think it could possibly get worse, but it did. It's like watching 300 all over again expect with ridiculous pop culture references that aren't even funny. The guys who made this movie obviously don't understand comedy in the slightest bit. I hope that this is the last one of these ridiculous comedies that gets to occupy a theater over another film that might actually be worth something. This film is a waste of money for starters, but even if you don't have to pay, it's just a waste of time."

I'm certain that taking a little license with the above quotation a salient Bills ode could be forthcoming. Petrino?