The Bills Nation has a New Member!!!!!!!

Dylan Reeves Grandits entered the world in Clearwater, Florida on Monday at 10:30am. Mom is having a hard time in her recovery, but Dylan is strong, calm and really quiet. In the first hour after his birth, I placed a Bills keychain in his hand and he squezzed it for a few seconds. I then placed his new Bills hat on his head and the initiation ceremony was complete. Sunday night, Dylan and I will watch the Bills and Pats from his nursery. I never believed I could love someone so much that I just met 3 days ago. For anyone out there thinking of starting a family, do it. The rewards are priceless. Walking on Cloud 9 in Clearwater.

Dylan Reeves Grandits entered the world in Clearwater, Florida on Monday at 10:30am. Mom is having a hard time in her recovery, but Dylan is strong, calm and really quiet. In the first hour after his birth, I placed a Bills keychain in his hand and he squezzed it for a few seconds. I then placed his new Bills hat on his head and the initiation ceremony was complete. Sunday night, Dylan and I will  watch the Bills and Pats from his nursery. I never believed I could love someone so much that I just met 3 days ago. For anyone out there thinking of starting a family, do it. The rewards are priceless. Walking on Cloud 9 in Clearwater.

112570[/snapback]

Ha! Some Bills fan you are, his middle name should be McFarland. Seriously, congrats and best of luck and prayers to mom for a speedy recovery.

Dylan Reeves Grandits entered the world in Clearwater, Florida on Monday at 10:30am. Mom is having a hard time in her recovery, but Dylan is strong, calm and really quiet. In the first hour after his birth, I placed a Bills keychain in his hand and he squezzed it for a few seconds. I then placed his new Bills hat on his head and the initiation ceremony was complete. Sunday night, Dylan and I will  watch the Bills and Pats from his nursery. I never believed I could love someone so much that I just met 3 days ago. For anyone out there thinking of starting a family, do it. The rewards are priceless. Walking on Cloud 9 in Clearwater.

112570[/snapback]

Congrats. Christen him with a Blue, and the initiation is complete.

I am sadly back at work already and I can't keep my head up. I could not be happier but man am I tired. Also for the new future fathers. Don't fall into the trap about eating bad food because you are nervous and the wife needs comfort food while pregnant. I know the extra weight I am carrying is draining my energy and making me grumpy. Thanks to all for your kind words. God Bless Dylan and Our Bills!!!!!!!!

112570[/snapback]

MY CONGRATS TO YOU, YOUR FAMILY AND TO YOUR NEWBORN.

BELIEVE ME YOU ARE IN FOR A TREAT WAIT TILL HE STARTS TEEETHING AND WHEN YOU START BUYING SOME BILLS GEAR

CONGRATS FROM HAWTHORNE NJ

PS PUT HIS PIC ON THE AVATAR. LIKE I DID WITH MY SON. HE'S NOW 21 MONTHS.

112570[/snapback]

Congrats on the new addition. Having kids enriched my life. I hope it does for you!

Congrats! I'll say what I always say to first-time parents: If you think time has been flying, well it just kicked into Warp speed.

I still can't figure out the physics behind how some nights felt like they were a week long but yet the weeks flew by like they were hours....