How many of you heard the laughter in Buffalo's locker room?

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Bills lost 17-0 to the defending SuperBowl champions in a preseason game and there was some laughter in the lockerroom afterwards?? OMG!!!

Some of you guys need to check your meds if you think this is a big deal...

This is precisely the kind of thread that gets linked at a Patriots* site or Fish site with the thread title "Man, Those Bills Fans are Completely Batschitt Looney."

This is precisely the kind of thread that gets linked at a Patriots* site or Fish site with the thread title "Man, Those Bills Fans are Completely Batschitt Looney."

Really sad, we actually have to explain this!

Why can't you laugh when you are shut out 17-0?

Why is it none of the fans were laughing?

Who gives a fvck what fans of other teams think? B-) This is a clear indictment of our feeble coaching staff and the lack of character of our football team. Get a clue douche bag.

Christ, it's not like they get PAID for these regular-season priced exhibitions. I'd have to hear a tape of the laughter in question but even then it would lack context.

Now, if they're doing this in the regular season after a dismal performance then, yeah, heads should get slapped and I think there's plenty of locker room leadership on hand to do such slapping.

GO BILLS!!!

Christ, it's not like they get PAID for these regular-season priced exhibitions. I'd have to hear a tape of the laughter in question but even then it would lack context.

Now, if they're doing this in the regular season after a dismal performance then, yeah, heads should get slapped and I think there's plenty of locker room leadership on hand to do such slapping.

GO BILLS!!!

They get paid, just not a game check.

Who gives a fvck what fans of other teams think? ;) This is a clear indictment of our feeble coaching staff and the lack of character of our football team. Get a clue douche bag.

Look, I understand it's preseason, and I understand this is the time when you're supposed to be excited about the upcoming season. And I even understand that what the fans have seen so far is probably one of the worst preseason teams in recent memory. One would think that there would be more to look forward to given this is Jauron's fourth year. The O and D lines are a mess, the quarterback is lost, the only person who could even remotely keep opponents from loading eight in the box is nursing a boo-boo on his Sgt. Hulka, and collectively the first string offense has put a total of 3 points on the board while turning the ball over about 37 times.

On the list of things wrong with this team, hearing laughter in the background of an audio file during preseason is nudged comfortably between the cleanliness of the bathrooms and the end of fried bologna sammiches.

While I recognize that people need to whine about something just so they have something to whine about, I would think some of you have the nutsack not to lose your skull over something as trivial and ridiculous as this issue.

Meanwhile, if your limited attention span is still reading, do you know whose making money than you? Some douchebag.

You know who keeps winning the lottery? Some douchebag.

You know who's got the hot chick hanging on his arm? Some douchebag.

So thanks for the compliment.

On the list of things wrong with this team, hearing laughter in the background of an audio file during preseason is nudged comfortably between the cleanliness of the bathrooms and the end of fried bologna sammiches.

While I recognize that people need to whine about something just so they have something to whine about, I would think some of you have the nutsack not to lose your skull over something as trivial and ridiculous as this issue.

You truly overestimate your audience.

I wrote a thread on the BBMB last night and just as I expected, it was quickly moved.

Somebody from OBD had it moved, THEN DELETED, not a mod! I complained, and they said "its out of our hands!"

Chris Brown is interviewing Aaron Maybin on 97 Rock and you can clearly hear the players laughing in the background, this went on through the next 2 interviews. Continuous laughter...

Sounded like several, I say several ( more then 5 ) making jokes, or just plain old kidding around. Its was loud and ongoing.

How long do you think Bill Parcells or Bill Billechick would put up with that garbage?

We lose 17-0 and the players are having a great old time at their lockers, while Buffalo fans are frustrated, aggravated, and down!

I still can't believe it!

Several fans heard the same thing, wrote threads and they were deleted within seconds.....I am telling you guys, IT WAS A REAL DISGRACE....

Obviously somebody at OBD realized this was totally inappropriate behavior by the players after a SHUT OUT and quickly tried to cover it up!

But its too late, everyone listening was outraged!

If I was Chris Brown, my very next question to Dick Jauron would be...."How can a team, just shut out in an embarrassing loss, be heard laughing in YOUR LOCKER ROOM!

You be the judge.....Now you know why I predicted Ralph will fire Jauron by Monday!!!

-Die Hard 1967

How?

I'm thinking it went something like this, a player said or did something funny and the others laughed.

Mystery solved.

Seriously, I do think that this team doesn't appear to be as emotionally invested in winning as they damn sure ought to be.