OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: BILLS VS STEELERS 8/29/2009

sven233

I don't know, but that is irrelevant, it doesn't change the fact that we have lots of whiny ass bitches here now does it?

what sort of whining are you referring to?

The team - in all phases - looks downright terrible for the 2nd consecutive week. Do you expect people to be happy about it?

why don't you take a poke and guess the team's record this year?

• Replies 806
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Colts have lost their last 7 or so preseason games...

no one cares if they win or lose...the first stringers should at least look ready to start the season and actually put the ball in the endzone because you're crazy if you dont think they are trying and the fact that they cant and that they look as bad as they do is what people are concerned about

im amazed that had to be explained to you

I don't know, but that is irrelevant, it doesn't change the fact that we have lots of whiny ass bitches here now does it?

If by whiny little bitches, you mean people that have expectations that we look like we belong on the same field as the other team and don't expect our first stringers to be made to look like high-schoolers in every game we played this year, you are right...

I guess we should all be happy this team is so bad they can't even score with their first stringers in the first 4 games and are outscored 48-0...

I guess we should be happy that we are GLAD the 2nd stringers come in because they might actually DO SOMETHING other than let the other team score and punt the ball away after attempting a few 2 yard passes and runs that go nowhere. This is the most embarrassing thing I have ever felt for this team...that I am GLAD the first stringers are out of the game, so now we have a chance of actually being competitive with the other team...although the other teams 2nd stringers still scored on our first string defense last week...

This team is gonna be lucky to win 5 games this year...pre-season or not it doesn't take a rocket scientist to know when you have a QB with no confidence in himself who is afraid to throw a ball more than 5 yards and an OLine that can't run block worth a damn. We also have a defense that is gonna allow about 20 points per game and teams to convert 5 3rd and longs in the same drive over and over again...

Now apparently our special teams suck as well, so we can't even have good starting field position anymore...

I know its only preseason and lots of good teams end up with crappy records, etc...

The problem I have however is that both sides of the ball are being dominated by the opposition when the 1st stringers are in. The same crap as last year...the offense struggles to even get a first down against a 3-4 defense, the defense stops the other team until they get them in 3rd and longs, and then they allow receivers to run wide open 15 yards downfield while generating little or no pass rush most plays(although Maybin appears ready to change that...) to allow them easy first downs, and now the special teams even looks like crap...

WTF is this team doing??!? Are they TRYING to lose?? It is difficult to believe we can get teams in 3rd and long this many times and allow them to convert virtually every time. Edwards looks like he wants to get a security blanket from his mommy, and the receivers basically look like they are disinterested. Probably because they realize once they go more than 5 yards downfield they have 0 chance of getting the ball...

This is the definition of Jauron-ball. It is predicated on the opponent screwing up. Not forcing them to make mistakes, but just them making errors. Try to give your defense a long field, because stringing together 12 play drives in the NFL is hard.

As long as the offense doesn't turn the ball over too much, you'll have close games against poor teams and get blown out against good ones. Hell, you even have a chance against a good team if they inexplicably implode (see: Dallas, which dick still managed to !@#$ up). Most years you'll end up somewhere within shouting distance of .500. There's always teams in the first year of a rebuild or one year past when they should have started-these are the teams that Jauron-ball beats.

It's stinkyhole football, and the best part is that there aren't nearly enough sh------- teams on the schedule this year to get to 7 wins. That supposedly means Dick will be gone, but I heard the same BS last year, and he's still here.

I am not watching the game because I am in the adirondacks and they are showing the GIANTS/JETS game. So I am keeping up with it via the NFL tracker and this thread....

Do they look as bad as it sounds?

I hope not. I feel sick just reading about it....watching it must be unbearable.