Brady Injury may be serious

John Clayton was just on ESPN and said that after he has spoken with many people around the leauge and some Dr.s about the hit Haynesworth put on Brady he believes that this injury may be much more serious than New Englandis letting on.

Man would it be nice to have him miss the opener.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

John Clayton was just on ESPN and said that after he has spoken with many people around the leauge and some Dr.s about the hit Haynesworth put on Brady he believes that this injury may be much more serious than New Englandis letting on.

Man would it be nice to have him miss the opener.

NO! I want a healthy Tom Brady week one. I don't want Pats* fans to have any, repeat ANY excuse to cheapen our impending victory.

Karma is a bee-yotch! Want it to end, Bell-y-check? Cut Vince Wilfork.

At the very least, especially how he kept flexing and rotating his shoulder, it's a pretty bad bruise.

Not to say that he won't still be ready for the opener or just play through it. 'Right shoulder - probable' was the listing every week two years ago in his record season.

I've torn my rotator cuff and labrum twice...once during HS baseball and again playing football in college. Both injuries mirrored what happened to Brady last night - arm extended, landing on the side. Not to mention, I was only diving on both occasions...I didn't have Albert Haynesworth landing on top of me.

Landing on your arm the way Brady did is the easiest way to dislocate your shoulder. If he even has a minor tear he will be placed on the PUP...major tear = IR.

Guest dog14787
Karma is a bee-yotch!

At the very least, especially how he kept flexing and rotating his shoulder, it's a pretty bad bruise.

Not to say that he won't still be ready for the opener or just play through it. 'Right shoulder - probable' was the listing every week two years ago in his record season.

I was about to post the very same thing and In all probability Tom Brady will not be 100% on the Monday night opener.

Belicheat won't take any chances with him so he may not play at all. :rolleyes:

NO! I want a healthy Tom Brady week one. I don't want Pats* fans to have any, repeat ANY excuse to cheapen our impending victory.

I totally respect your opinion, but we haven't beaten these guys since 2003. That's six friggin years ago. I'll take a win against some UFL scrub at this point. Even if Brady is out, there's still 52 other guys that have beaten the Bills since 2003, but it definitely gives us a little better edge.

I totally respect your opinion, but we haven't beaten these guys since 2003. That's six friggin years ago. I'll take a win against some UFL scrub at this point. Even if Brady is out, there's still 52 other guys that have beaten the Bills since 2003, but it definitely gives us a little better edge.

Same way I feel.

i want brady to play.

i also want the first offensive play for the pats to be a sack, with brady getting torn apart by our two DEs hitting him. i want his shoulder to rip clean off, his knee to turn to marmalade and for him to die of aids on the cart going off the field.

not just any aids, exploding aids, the kind that will take billicheck and about 12 other pats out with him, and 5000 fans.

Guest dog14787

I'll second that, lets beat them without Brady first which we couldn't even do last year, then go at them in our house with Brady back.

i want brady to play.

i also want the first offensive play for the pats to be a sack, with brady getting torn apart by our two DEs hitting him. i want his shoulder to rip clean off, his knee to turn to marmalade and for him to die of aids on the cart going off the field.

not just any aids, exploding aids, the kind that will take billicheck and about 12 other pats out with him, and 5000 fans.

The pats don't have 5000 fans. They have about 500 hardcore fans that date back to 1960. They can live.. the rest of the bandwagoners can go root for the bruins after the pats and sox are out of it.