Walker Will Be Cut or Traded...

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Call me nostrodamus cause I can predict the future!

Chris in Syracuse

Congrats. I figured he'd be jettisoned next year given the Bills had no depth on the OL ... but clearly we don't want depth. :thumbdown:

http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/index.php?...t&p=1493008

Runyan is in Kansas City. Oops.

Walker was terrible this pre-season at LT. I recall one series where he was faked out of his jock 3 plays in a row with a head fake. Oh, and let me state one last time, Walker was nothing special at RT. "Best lineman." Bwahaha!

That is a very splendid idea.

I think it is the right call to promote Bell.

I want to see more athleticism on our line. I think

our offense will improve. By how much is anyone's guess.

Chris in Syracuse

I don't know about retribution, but in line with Lori's post, I will pay for lottery advice. After I hit the winning numbers of course.

I just can't see a $25M player sitting on the bench. If Bell beats him out does he switch over to RT?

Does Butler go back to guard? Does Levitre go to the bench? It doesn't make much sense. I am sorry to say it cause I genuinely like the big guy but if Bell beats him out, he will not be on the opening day roster.

Thoughts?

Good call! :unsure:

walker is the starting LT game 1. BEll is injured right now. he is a enigma, a riddle, a mystery -- as Winston Churchill once said about Russia. Bell aint starting anything. He is the backup. THey just gave money to the new center from CArolina and Butler to play RT. Eventually, maybe midseason, WALker goes back to the RT and Wood shift to C and Butler shifts to RG and Bell starts at LT. But that is a long way away. There will be injuries and drama before that happens anyway.

Walker is a bargain right now. He has played well -- and in games, he pass and run blocks veryh well. HE is good player who shows up on Sunday.

Hummm..... Guess it didn't quite quite turn out like you thought, eh? Yet, the move seem like quite a surprise. This O=lin is the least experienced line since Buffalo had Reggie McKenzie, Joe D, and Donnie Green. Hey wait, that line turned out pretty darned good.

Somehow I doubt if the Bills will catch that lightning in a bottle a second time.