Rookies That Will Make The Biggest Impact

I'm going with Chris Wells from Arizona. Arizonas zone blocking, three WR formations are just perfect for the one cut and go north Wells. He has GREAT game speed and vision. I would have loved to see Buffalo get him -- as he is a force and a very mature leader type. He acts like he has been a pro for 5 years. Wells will score 8-10 TDS and have 1100-1300 total yards this season. Probably the closest thing to Eddie George I have ever seen.

I'm going with Chris Wells from Arizona. Arizonas zone blocking, three WR formations are just perfect for the one cut and go north Wells. He has GREAT game speed and vision. I would have loved to see Buffalo get him -- as he is a force and a very mature leader type. He acts like he has been a pro for 5 years. Wells will score 8-10 TDS and have 1100-1300 total yards this season. Probably the closest thing to Eddie George I have ever seen.

I don't remember George being injured at all. Wells is more like Trent than Eddie in that respect.

Only if he stays healthy, I think he's already been banged up this pre-season, and he has a history of injury problems.

So far from what I have seen BJ Raji looks to be a force...

Absolutely. If he carries it over into the regular season he will be a monster. GB has the makings of a very good team this year. I thought they were crazy to let Faurve go. Now I think otherwise. They may have the seeds to be very good for a long time.

Only if he stays healthy, I think he's already been banged up this pre-season, and he has a history of injury problems.

I was so wishing that Raji would drop to the Bills- of course if Raji did drop to the Bills there is no guarantee the Bills would have taken him and I would be even more down.

aaron brown is an interesting player. he is really really fast. but he only has ONE speed. i liken him to jerious norwood.

i hope this kid can keep his off-the-field problems to a minimium as well...

I don't know if this kid will have a great impact or big stats because he plays for the Lions, but keep an eye on Aaron Brown RB. The guy is electric!

he tore the univ of buffalo to pieces. haha. but really, he has very soft hands and is physical. and he can take a lick. his speed is great when he gets into open space. he is not silky smooth like a lot of the great backs with the great balance and vision. brown is a straight ahead guy who will take tacklers on. he will see some 3rd down work and catch screen passes all game long. this is rob riddick PART II

I've always thought Donald Brown would be a stud in the NFL. We'll see how many carries he gets this season behind Addai.

I am going to go with Raji......no disrespect to Maybin who I think will turn out to be a excellent player for us.....but we would have had the center piece we needed should we decide to go to a 3-4 next year. Raji is a domiant player

by the way....I cant go with Wells. He is going to have to split time with Hightower who looks like a excellent player.

Maybin Everette Brown is gonna be the one to watch.

Fingers crossed.

Wood also, less glamorous position, but seems very very good for a brand new guy to the NFL.

Thought I'd fix that for you.

No thanks necessary.

GO BILLS!!!

he tore the univ of buffalo to pieces. haha. but really, he has very soft hands and is physical. and he can take a lick. his speed is great when he gets into open space. he is not silky smooth like a lot of the great backs with the great balance and vision. brown is a straight ahead guy who will take tacklers on. he will see some 3rd down work and catch screen passes all game long. this is rob riddick PART II

If this is Rob Riddick Part II, I'd be surprised. Although Addai is still young, too. He might be a fantasy sleeper.

And Jimmy Griffin of all people should know it's the University at Buffalo.

One or two of the top tackles will best instant studs too, like Long, CLady, and Thomas have been. Orakpo and Raji are my two picks though.

I have watched Orakapo's play quite a bit (after all we haven't had Maybin till this weekend)

Most of his productive plays are when he is unblocked.....I noticed that as soon as the offense blocked him he was not nearly as effective. He will get that on every down come regular season.

I am not saying he wont become a good player.....it is just so hard to predict from preseason how well players are going to do.

I like Raji too. He is clearly a force. I just wonder how he will hold up for 4 quarters and 16 games. right now, he looks fresh. to keep that power up -- will be his biggest test. constant double teams, etc. And we will see how he plays in the cold up there in wisconsin when he is freezing his balls off and his cleats slip out from him every time he goes to push off.

I am going to go with Raji......no disrespect to Maybin who I think will turn out to be a excellent player for us.....but we would have had the center piece we needed should we decide to go to a 3-4 next year. Raji is a domiant player

by the way....I cant go with Wells. He is going to have to split time with Hightower who looks like a excellent player.