how impressed

frogger

if at the end of the year we see 6 rookies starting AND a winning record, I think it could go down as one of the greatest early results in Bills history.

I'd be impressed, that's for sure. I have such low expectations that 3 wins in the first half of the season would be great. We could do better in the second half when the rooks "have their legs under them". :lol:

if at the end of the year we see 6 rookies starting AND a winning record, I think it could go down as one of the greatest early results in Bills history.

Maybin and Byrd are far from even getting enough playing time let alone be starters...Levitre and Wood have been handed starting Guard positions, because what we have behind them suck. Nick Harris and Lankster will have a very hard time breaking into the starting line up. I just don't see 6 starters at the end of the season...

I'd be impressed, that's for sure. I have such low expectations that 3 wins in the first half of the season would be great. We could do better in the second half when the rooks "have their legs under them". :lol:

The only problem is that most rookies seem to tail off at the end of the year - it seems to take a year to adjust to the longer season.

Owens has taken care of ticket sales. This should be a rebuilding year anyway. I'd rather go 3-13 than 7-9 again. Get a real GM and coach, draft a franchise QB with a top 3 pick, and let the young guys like Maybin, Bell, Wood, Levitre, Byrd, Harris, Johnson, Hardy, and Nelson get playing time.

Owens has taken care of ticket sales. This should be a rebuilding year anyway. I'd rather go 3-13 than 7-9 again. Get a real GM and coach, draft a franchise QB with a top 3 pick, and let the young guys like Maybin, Bell, Wood, Levitre, Byrd, Harris, Johnson, Hardy, and Nelson get playing time.

:lol: absolutely

Sadly we will likely have a bad season and guys like Kelsay, Walker, Whitner, Reed, Ellison and Shouman will get all the playing time, as is DJs way.

Most of the young guys with little experience will still have little experience next year even if we do go 4-12.

DJ is a Bills killer past, present, AND future, even if he is finally let go before next year.

Our reward last time we went 3-13: Mike Williams. Hello, you play to win the game.