Fred Jackson leaves practice with injury

cmjoyce113

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Fred Jackson has left the practice field early after suffering an injury on a run play.

Jackson was holding his left hand on the way off the field. We’ll have an update after practice."

Maybe he has an elbow

Are the number of injuries this team sustains any indication of the quality of the strength & conditioning staff?

Yeah. Our strength and conditioning coaches don't pay enough attention to hands. Also, I've heard the practices are really grueling, so you could probably just blame the entire coaching staff.

:thumbsup:

Yeah. Our strength and conditioning coaches don't pay enough attention to hands. Also, I've heard the practices are really grueling, so you could probably just blame the entire coaching staff.

:thumbsup:

Omitting this injury for the sake of argument...

Its coincidence that we have been leading or among the league leading teams in terms of number of injuries over the past 3 years...right..? :devil:

Its coincidence that we have been leading or among the league leading teams in terms of number of injuries over the past 3 years...right..? :thumbsup:

Do you know that to be true or are you just having diarrhea of the mouth?

Its coincidence that we have been leading or among the league leading teams in terms of number of injuries over the past 3 years...right..? :thumbsup:

It may be coincidence, it may not be. I'd certainly prefer that we still had Rusty Jones. But an injured hand was not the occasion to bring it up, especially considering how vocal many posters have been about how training camp is "too soft". And I think that in order to make a real evaluation, you need to look at the types of injuries sustained, who has been injured, and how long they have been under the care of our trainers (are they rookies, did they have lengthy hold-outs, etc....)