Rudy clearing the way for NY governor run

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Bottom Line: Albany now is what NYC was like in 1993 - a total mess. Only Rudy has the guts to clean Albany from top to bottom. Andrew Cuomo won't do it since there's WAY too many Democrats running State government.

Rudy won't even mention 9/11 - he doesn't need to.

What's Rudy going to do, bus the legislature to another state, like how he handled the homeless in NYC? Instead of solving a problem, just push them out of the way and leave them for someone else to help. :lol:

What's Rudy going to do, bus the legislature to another state, like how he handled the homeless in NYC? Instead of solving a problem, just push them out of the way and leave them for someone else to help. :lol:

Pretty ironic response from someone who thinks the government giving away money it doesn't have now won't have serious repercussions in the future.

Sure! They can bus them over the nearby Massachusetts state line - then it's the Pats* problem!

Anyhow, Cuomo will only enforce the status quo.

Rudy v. Cuomo would be a real dogfight. I hope Rudy has the stomach for that type of fight.

I don't like Cuomo, but if Rudy thinks he can steam roll him he is in for another surprise. Cuomo plays dirty and doesn't apologize like most Dems. Unfortunately, I don't like Rudy either, but as folks say he slash and burn style may be good for NY right now.

Pretty ironic response from someone who thinks the government giving away money it doesn't have now won't have serious repercussions in the future.

Like the repercussion of making a short term investment to prime the pump to increase demand which leads to increased production which leads to more employment which means increased tax revenue which means paying for the short term investment. That repercussion?

Rudy has got to be better than the blind squirrel and any Cuumo. Give me a reason to move back please!

Please stay away, we don't want people who mock the blind.

What's Rudy going to do, bus the legislature to another state, like how he handled the homeless in NYC? Instead of solving a problem, just push them out of the way and leave them for someone else to help. :wallbash:

I think its a pretty good idea to bus the legislature far, far away and start over. Good one!

Like the repercussion of making a short term investment to prime the pump to increase demand which leads to increased production which leads to more employment which means increased tax revenue which means paying for the short term investment. That repercussion?

Which of course completely ignores reality but it's always awesome when one of you liberal douchebags try and use principles of supply side economics to run the government. I guess your deficits will be way more palatable to future taxpayers than the ones you whined so vociferously when Mr. Reagan was in office.

Which of course completely ignores reality but it's always awesome when one of you liberal douchebags try and use principles of supply side economics to run the government. I guess your deficits will be way more palatable to future taxpayers than the ones you whined so vociferously when Mr. Reagan was in office.

Or Mr. Bush, for that matter.

But you see, this is different, because President Bush used good, honest taxpayer dollars for rape, murder, and scandalously illegal and evil expenditures, whereas President Obama is using bad, lying, exploitive rich people dollars for sunshine and lollipops. So the debt's qualitatively and quantitatively different, because it's friendlier...

Or Mr. Bush, for that matter.

But you see, this is different, because President Bush used good, honest taxpayer dollars for rape, murder, and scandalously illegal and evil expenditures, whereas President Obama is using bad, lying, exploitive rich people dollars for sunshine and lollipops. So the debt's qualitatively and quantitatively different, because it's friendlier...

And let's overlook that President Bush drove up the deficit with a huge tax cut for the wealthy that was not paid for with equal cuts in spending and are going to be paid for by (wait for it, it's a favorite of conservatives) our children and grandchildren, and that much of the spending in the past few months have been to stabilize the economy and banks that tanked before he took office. But I suppose you supply siders who like to be trickled on would rather we went into an economic depression, and then blame Obama for doing nothing.

Please stay away, we don't want people who mock the blind.

Harden up, Sunshine...I'll make fun of anyone who sucks at doing their job...and get this...FIRE THEM!!! Like Patterson will be come November.

And let's overlook that President Bush drove up the deficit with a huge tax cut for the wealthy that was not paid for with equal cuts in spending and are going to be paid for by (wait for it, it's a favorite of conservatives) our children and grandchildren, and that much of the spending in the past few months have been to stabilize the economy and banks that tanked before he took office. But I suppose you supply siders who like to be trickled on would rather we went into an economic depression, and then blame Obama for doing nothing.

I have a really worthwhile response to this but every time I see "PastaJoe" my mind forgets politics and thinks spaghetti, lasagna, egg plant, etc. Seriously - let's eat!

Wrong again Pasta Joe

You'll believe anything that yo masta will tell you won't you?

I think that was part of his Obamanomics, "Huge tax cut for wealthy = higher deficits"

or Pelosinomics, who had said "Bush's tax cuts for high earners, have been the biggest contributor to the budget deficit."

which is false of course, http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/st...s-rich-deficit/

before you post, you should really think about knowing what it is that you are posting about. It just makes you look like, well....

an idiot

The reason for the deficit wasn't just because of the 'Bush Tax cuts' but because of the wars, entitlement programs, an overall tax cut for everyone not just the "wealthy" and the reduced tax receipts collected from the recession after 9/11.

http://www.heritage.org/research/taxes/bg2001.cfm