Nic Harris, looked good for the 3rd week in a row

bubills31

Nic Harris, looked good for the 3rd week in a row. Looking better than Ellison.

Really like this kid also. He was a beast at Oklahoma. You also have to remember he's making a position change which only makes his play so far that much more impressive. Ellison is another should-be NFL backup.

Harris will push for the starters spot next year. Think he's our steal of the draft.

Nic Harris, looked good for the 3rd week in a row. Looking better than Ellison.

Harris has looked good. But the Bills will bring him along slowly, just because it's a new position for him. He has natural ability and is a ball hawk, but has to learn the position and eliminate the mental errors. Harris is a key part of the best 3rd stringers in the league. I am convinced our 3rd string could go toe to toe with anyone in the NFL...GO BILLS!!!!

We should probably wait until he goes up against first-string talent before we anoint him the new starter, right?

I know everyone here is real quick to hate on Keith since he's obviously the worst linebacker to don shoulder pads but let's not forget that Harris' success has been relative to his competition.

Has Harris had any first team run?

We should probably wait until he goes up against first-string talent before we anoint him the new starter, right?

I know everyone here is real quick to hate on Keith since he's obviously the worst linebacker to don shoulder pads but let's not forget that Harris' success has been relative to his competition.

Has Harris had any first team run?

against chicago buffalo ran 2nd team D against their 1st team offense and Harris was still making plays.

Harris was the best coverage LB on the field against GB. First team, second team, third team...whatever.

We're gonna get killed if we can't find someone to cover the TE (or two TEs in some formations) this season.

I'd love to see Harris on the field, unfortunately, we are dealing with dick. "0 plays and 0 mistakes are better than big plays with the chance of a mistake" jauron. Harris has the same fate as freddy jackson and jabari greer. Buried on the depth chart behind a useless vet until he gets his chance after an injury.

I'd love to see Harris on the field, unfortunately, we are dealing with dick. "0 plays and 0 mistakes are better than big plays with the chance of a mistake" jauron. Harris has the same fate as freddy jackson and jabari greer. Buried on the depth chart behind a useless vet until he gets his chance after an injury.

Soon to be joined by Byrd and Nelson, both SHOULD be starters

McGee playing injured against Miami last year still pisses me off.

stupidfuccinmorondouchebagmfer