Cat fight

Sorry seems to be the hardest word for the blogger who anonymously scorned a model as a "ho" and a "skank," igniting a legal and media maelstrom.

You have got to be kidding me. "Ho" and "skank" are subjective terms. IMO, a "ho" is not the same as a whore in American slang. Even if she called her a "whore" it should be protected free speech and only subject to identifying the writer if the plaintiff can prove harm to them or their reputation.

If a reporter uses an anonymous source should they have to reveal it? They can be imprisoned for contempt of court but will be released once the judge determines they won't budge. If Google had any integrity they would have defied the court order and fought it as hard as they possibly could. JMO

I have to say I think that Liskula Cohen is a skank and a ho. Come after me boys. Come after me! :huh:

I think the best way to settle this would be to have them have a pillow fight in lingerie on my bed. I think I could be a fair and impartial referee! ;)

"Before her suit, there were probably two hits on my Web site: One from me looking at it, and one from her looking at it," Port said. "That was before it became a spectacle. I feel my right to privacy has been violated."

Uhhmmm.... you're blogging on the internet, what right to privacy did you think you have doing that?

Cohen's lawyer, Steven Wagner, shot back that the model never sought the media spotlight - and might have thought twice about filing a suit if she'd known what would happen.

Uhhmmm again.... you're a model, of course you're in the spotlight.

Sorry seems to be the hardest word for the blogger who anonymously scorned a model as a "ho" and a "skank," igniting a legal and media maelstrom.

You have got to be kidding me. "Ho" and "skank" are subjective terms. IMO, a "ho" is not the same as a whore in American slang. Even if she called her a "whore" it should be protected free speech and only subject to identifying the writer if the plaintiff can prove harm to them or their reputation.

If a reporter uses an anonymous source should they have to reveal it? They can be imprisoned for contempt of court but will be released once the judge determines they won't budge. If Google had any integrity they would have defied the court order and fought it as hard as they possibly could. JMO

I have to say I think that Liskula Cohen is a skank and a ho. Come after me boys. Come after me! :huh:

I think the best way to settle this would be to have them have a pillow fight in lingerie on my bed. I think I could be a fair and impartial referee! ;)

They should settle the matter by mud wrestling

Then when they're done they should kiss and make up :ph34r:

STFU! Jackass! I've already made arrangements. ;)

What is so hard for people to understand that their "right to privacy" is clearly spelled out in the Terms of Service of whatever commercial provider they choose.

Here's a quick cheatsheet. If you use an Internet service, ISP, telephone, cable company, etc to publish anything on the Internet, your right to privacy ends when a court orders your identity to be revealed (or when that company decides to reveal its customer list).

If you want to go through the pain of remaining anonymous on the web, start your own ISP and host your own damn site.