I told you guys it would be a long season

jwws9999

we suck at the line of scrimmage on both sides of the ball, and that's where you win football games

hurray for you mr. obvious! :sick:

although the season hasn't started yet, so nothing's proven.

lets just hope you, i and about 5000 other members of this site are wrong.

hurray for you mr. obvious! :sick:

Doesn't take a genius to figure we were going to suck this year. Still hoping to be surprised though so I'm keeping positive. I guess I'm one of the lucky ones who didn't see the game last night so maybe it's easier for me to keep my chin up

hurray for you mr. obvious! :ph34r:

Cut the guy some slack. If it so obvious to everyone, how come the Bills Front Office neglected the O line for years and spent millions on guys like Kelsay and Schobel. Yes, it is preseason, but if guys are getting physically whipped one on one then it is something to be very concerned about. Gameplanning and scheming only goes so far. The Bills got to four SBs not only because of Kelly, Reed, B. Smith, and T. Thomas but because of a strong O line that could dominate and because they consistently put pressure on the opposing QB with Smith, Hansen, Wright, Biscuit, and Talley. Bill Polian please come back!!! :sick:

Cut the guy some slack. If it so obvious to everyone, how come the Bills Front Office neglected the O line for years and spent millions on guys like Kelsay and Schobel. Yes, it is preseason, but if guys are getting physically whipped one on one then it is something to be very concerned about. Gameplanning and scheming only goes so far. The Bills got to four SBs not only because of Kelly, Reed, B. Smith, and T. Thomas but because of a strong O line that could dominate and because they consistently put pressure on the opposing QB with Smith, Hansen, Wright, Biscuit, and Talley. Bill Polian please come back!!! :sick:

The front office is rolling in money right now, why would they change a thing (truly address the problems) when people are buying tickets/merchandise in record numbers?

What gets me riled is that we were 1-8 vs the 3-4 defense last year and last year Trent said it was difficult because they never practiced against it. They will probably play the 3-4 D 8 to 10 times this year. Last night he said it was the first time many on the the team saw the 3-4. I don't claim to be a coach or very smart but why wouldn't the Bills set their D up in practice as a 3-4 so the offense can get some reps against it? At least so they can know what to expect is coming, like a bull rush by a rookie lineman that makes our vets look like a bunch of pu$$ie$.

A post a while back someone proclaimed.."What will Bellicheck do against this offense?" Like it would be a problem for him. The answer is he will eat it up and spit it out.

Thanks so much! Would you happen to know Tuesday's Mega Millions #?

it's just that everyone on this board is always whining about what's going on at the skill positions (where I think we are pretty good at), but it's pointless if the rb's are running into a wall of people, and edwards is getting smashed to the ground

What gets me riled is that we were 1-8 vs the 3-4 defense last year and last year Trent said it was difficult because they never practiced against it. They will probably play the 3-4 D 8 to 10 times this year. Last night he said it was the first time many on the the team saw the 3-4. I don't claim to be a coach or very smart but why wouldn't the Bills set their D up in practice as a 3-4 so the offense can get some reps against it? At least so they can know what to expect is coming, like a bull rush by a rookie lineman that makes our vets look like a bunch of pu$$ie$.

A post a while back someone proclaimed.."What will Bellicheck do against this offense?" Like it would be a problem for him. The answer is he will eat it up and spit it out.

i guess someone needs to ask that idiot DJ why they are not practicing against the 3-4