I told you guys it would be a long season

jwws9999

we suck at the line of scrimmage on both sides of the ball, and that's where you win football games

Your Team Sucks! My Team is still 0-0 and tied for first place.

It is the Pre-Season, key word Pre, that means before, as in before the season. In other words these games do not count.

Your Team Sucks! My Team is still 0-0 and tied for first place.

It is the Pre-Season, key word Pre, that means before, as in before the season. In other words these games do not count.

so if you're lineman can't beat the opposing players one on one in preseason, they'll magically be able to do it once the season starts??

hurray for you mr. obvious! :sick:

although the season hasn't started yet, so nothing's proven.

lets just hope you, i and about 5000 other members of this site are wrong.

It cant be that obvious, Dick still thinks you win games with wholesale amounts of DBs...

I just think the reactions placed on this board are completely ridiculous. IT'S FREAKIN' PRESEASON!!!

New OL

New Hurry Up Offense

Those two things alone will take all five preseason games to have ready for the season opener. My biggest gripe is that the starters need to play more the next two games. At least 3 quarters for both.

What gets me riled is that we were 1-8 vs the 3-4 defense last year and last year Trent said it was difficult because they never practiced against it. They will probably play the 3-4 D 8 to 10 times this year. Last night he said it was the first time many on the the team saw the 3-4. I don't claim to be a coach or very smart but why wouldn't the Bills set their D up in practice as a 3-4 so the offense can get some reps against it? At least so they can know what to expect is coming, like a bull rush by a rookie lineman that makes our vets look like a bunch of pu$$ie$.

A post a while back someone proclaimed.."What will Bellicheck do against this offense?" Like it would be a problem for him. The answer is he will eat it up and spit it out.

A Jauron team is an impeccably prepared team.

A Jauron team is an impeccably prepared team.

Prepared for what, precisely, we have no idea. I'm guessing another 7-9, 0-6 in the division season.

Watching this game now, I'm not seeing a team that unequivocally sucks. I'm seeing a typical preseason game-plan, played against a team that's playing as though the game actually mattered.

Prepared for what, precisely, we have no idea. I'm guessing another 7-9, 0-6 in the division season.

Watching this game now, I'm not seeing a team that unequivocally sucks. I'm seeing a typical preseason game-plan, played against a team that's playing as though the game actually mattered.

I guess I'd say it looked like one team was calling very vanilla stuff and suffering numerous execution errors and mistakes against a team that was calling a "real game" and has distinctly better players in the trenches. It was no secret that the Packers were using this game to make some decisions about starters in some close competitions, so calling some wrinkles to see how they would do isn't a bad idea.

I guess I'd say it looked like one team was calling very vanilla stuff and suffering numerous execution errors and mistakes against a team that was calling a "real game" and has distinctly better players in the trenches. It was no secret that the Packers were using this game to make some decisions about starters in some close competitions, so calling some wrinkles to see how they would do isn't a bad idea.

on what planet do you spend most of your time. the first string O line got no push off on the snap whatsoever.

:worthy:

WTF are you talking about? I said the Packers had distinctly better players in the trenches here on Earth in this universe.

the packers did nothing tricky and didn't even run any stunts. in fact, I don't think they sent 5 on a pass play, so this illusion you have that the packers ran a real game plan is wrong

the packers did nothing tricky and didn't even run any stunts. in fact, I don't think they sent 5 on a pass play, so this illusion you have that the packers ran a real game plan is wrong

You need to take that up with Simon in the other thread. All I meant is that the Packers were not running totally vanilla plays. Notice the quotation marks. The Packers ran some zone blitzes and a few crosses as I remember. The announcers even commented on BJ Raji dropping into coverage. Was it uber-sophisticated stuff? No, not at all.

Good, don't watch any of the games and stop posting. Go pick another team to watch and cheer for. I heard the Patriots are supposed to be good this year. Why don't you jump on the bandwagon. I've never seen such a bunch of fair weather wimps in all my life. They lost a preseason game and the Bills are finished move the team, fire everybody. In the years the team went to four Superbowls they might have won three preseason games in four years. The only thing I want to see in the preseason is no injuries.

Good, don't watch any of the games and stop posting. Go pick another team to watch and cheer for. I heard the Patriots are supposed to be good this year. Why don't you jump on the bandwagon. I've never seen such a bunch of fair weather wimps in all my life. They lost a preseason game and the Bills are finished move the team, fire everybody. In the years the team went to four Superbowls they might have won three preseason games in four years. The only thing I want to see in the preseason is no injuries.

and in those superbowl years, the starters would play a few series, look like they knew what they were doing, and sit down. not like this bunch of wusssy high character, high motor guys