I think our member ranking needs updating...

SDS

UDFA 0

Practice Squad 50 *

Rookie 100 **

Veteran 500 ***

All Pro 1000 ****

Hall of Famer 1600 *****

Carpal Tunnel 2500 ******

I think this needs updating... any suggestions? Please try to make serious ones...

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

UDFA 0

Practice Squad 50 *

Rookie 100 **

Veteran 500 ***

All Pro 1000 ****

Hall of Famer 1600 *****

I think this needs updating... any suggestions? Please try to make serious ones...

Camp Fodder

Practice Squad

Rookie

Veteran

All Pro

Holding out for a new contract

Hall of Famer

Carpal Tunnel

Brett Favre

I need post counts with those...

I'm honestly not really sure, which is why I left it blank. I don't really feel like a rookie here anymore, but I know some people might think otherwise.

Maybe another new category is needed between rookie and veteran? Restricted Free Agent to kick in at 200?

UDFA 0

Practice Squad 50 *

Rookie 100 **

Veteran 500 ***

All Pro 1000 ****

Hall of Famer 1600 *****

Do we really need to ? Ranking by number of posts is really not useful but I cannot think of a better way. e.g. we can have a Hall of Fame moron or a Undrafted Future HOF. I vote to keep it the same.

If you hadn't put the requirement of serious responses, I would have suggested a list that looks like:

Troll

Teen Moron

Moron

Self Centered Idiot

Anal Retentive

Verbose

Media

Camp Fodder

Practice Squad

Rookie

Veteran

All Pro

Hall of Famer

Carpal Tunnel

Brett Favre

Camp Fodder

Practice Squad

Rookie

Veteran

All Pro

Hall of Famer

Carpal Tunnel

Retired

Unretired

Retired again

Unretired again

Too old for anyone to sign

I'm still stuck at UDFA with 300+ posts. Of course, I didn't post anything on TSW for six or seven years after joining as I was posting on a CFL website. Can you make that Doug Flutie category? :wallbash:

If you were posting Bills related stuff on a CFL website for 6-7 years, I have a category for you ... <_<

Do we really need to ? Ranking by number of posts is really not useful but I cannot think of a better way. e.g. we can have a Hall of Fame moron or a Undrafted Future HOF. I vote to keep it the same.

If you hadn't put the requirement of serious responses, I would have suggested a list that looks like:

Troll

Teen Moron

Moron

Self Centered Idiot

Anal Retentive

Verbose

Media

they can stay the same, but I would argue the post counts need to change drastically.

and although we have not taken advantage of it, with increased ranking could come with "more privileges". What those would be - I don't know. :wallbash:

they can stay the same, but I would argue the post counts need to change drastically.

and although we have not taken advantage of it, with increased ranking could come with "more privileges". What those would be - I don't know. :wallbash:

If post count alone brought more privileges, I shudder to think of some who would qualify.

If you had to go by post count, we could get a little scientific about this if you can get a distribution of number of posters versus # of their posts. Then you could divide this curve into, say, seven sections and round up the numbers to assign cut-off points for each level.

UDFA 0

Practice Squad 50 *

Rookie 100 **

Veteran 500 ***

All Pro 1000 ****

Hall of Famer 1600 *****

Ralph Wilson 10,000