Chris Brown's Camp awards

eSJayDee

Just read CB's 2009 Camp Awards. To me, this is useful info. I was curious to know who were the previous year(s)'s winners. Unfortunately, their archive only goes back to October. Does anyone recall or have a rcd of them? Thx.

He is. I'd like to give him some sort of award for terrible writing.

I don't recall if he was on Empire Sports or WGR earlier in his career, but back then he was really

good and I enjoyed listening. Insightful and told it like it was, didn't pull any punches. Seemed

to have some good insider info.

Now his stuff just seems planned. Nothing really "insider". More like he's just another media guy

covering the team.

My cousin was the Bills beat reporter for Shout and buffalobills.com during the Rob Johnson era. He said-as everyone I am sure is already aware of- that they are required to spin everything in a positive angle. After all-its the site owned by the team. All in all-you have to have a very PC personality to have that job. It is what it is

My cousin was the Bills beat reporter for Shout and buffalobills.com during the Rob Johnson era. He said-as everyone I am sure is already aware of- that they are required to spin everything in a positive angle. After all-its the site owned by the team. All in all-you have to have a very PC personality to have that job. It is what it is

How is Chris Brown any different than reporters for NFL.com and the NFL Network? The NFL people don't get the same hate.