AFRICAN LION SAFARI

The Tomcat

Has anyone gone there? I'm thinking of taking the kids this weekend followed by Niagara Falls Maid of the Mist the next day.

Any advice on African Lion Safari? Deals? Advice?

I heard to make sure we would take off our wipers because the monkeys will steal them.

ANY advice or heads up is appreciated.

Thanks

Felines are pricey.

Tell me about it! :thumbsup:

Anyhoo, I remember going as a kid. Take off the wipers, take off your antenna and don't open the windows for anything. Also, if you love your car to pieces and can't stand to see a tiny scratch on her then don't go.

I had a blast going. It's still a fond memory.

If you want to have a really good time with the lions smear your car with liver before driving in. Then take the liver pieces and drape them outside the windows. It makes it a lot more interesting. <_<

I went as a kid, took my daughter as a kid and then went back last year or maybe the year before.

Fun to go but try to go earlier in day when animals are more active and bring binoculars to see the animals not right at the road.

You're going to have to have the windows up on the car through a lot of parts of the "Safari" so make sure you don't eat any Johnny's or AJs that day! :beer:

I agree with what Exiled said, if you have access to an older car, take that versus something new!

But you have to pay extra if you want to take one of the animals into the back room behind the beaded curtain.

Speaking from experience are we? Or did you hear that from Deerball?

You're going to have to have the windows up on the car through a lot of parts of the "Safari" so make sure you don't eat any Johnny's or AJs that day! :thumbdown:

I agree with what Exiled said, if you have access to an older car, take that versus something new!

Just ask a neighbor if you can borrow theirs. ;)

Just ask a neighbor if you can borrow theirs. :thumbdown:

Or just shiv the mofos and take their car! ;)

I can vouch for that method (if we're still on the "vouching" kick from earlier this week... or is the word "vouch" sooooo Tuesday?) :rolleyes:

I just know it's expensive. Something like $25 for each kid and $30 for each adult.

So? Pull the old drive-in trick and stuff the wife and one of the kids under the seat or in the trunk. Cuts admission in half.