Just received my DH GATE Edwards AFL Jersey

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So please tell us are these DH Gate jerseys nice or cheaply made. I'm really thinking about getting one. Are they worth the money?

PTR

They are awesome... I got the TE throwback also and cannot believe the quality for the price.

I just checked out the DH Gate site again. This place is like eBay. Each jersey is offered by a different seller. So we need to know which seller Drizz used. I'm assuming if they did right by you they can be trusted in general.

PTR

I got a Whitner road jersey a year or two ago, for $15... I have about 20 jerseys, this is my favorite. I am a big dude, 6ft, 260 (yeah, I know, I need to drop a few) and I got the XXL...it fits perfect. I know folks complain that the jerseys are a little lighter (weight wise) than the real thing, but I like that. I don't really like authentics because they are too heavy to wear comfortably...the DH Gate jersey is great...I wouldn't hesitate to buy one, if I was in the market...

I got a Whitner road jersey a year or two ago, for $15... I have about 20 jerseys, this is my favorite. I am a big dude, 6ft, 260 (yeah, I know, I need to drop a few) and I got the XXL...it fits perfect. I know folks complain that the jerseys are a little lighter (weight wise) than the real thing, but I like that. I don't really like authentics because they are too heavy to wear comfortably...the DH Gate jersey is great...I wouldn't hesitate to buy one, if I was in the market...

which sleeves you get?

and if the elastic, how far they come up

which sleeves you get?

and if the elastic, how far they come up

Honestly, I thought you were joking about this...they are not elastic, though I am not sure I know the difference. The material looks elastic, but it isn't particularly stretchy...

Not sure about my sleeves...I didn't see a choice. I guess they are regular, they come down to my elbow. They are hemmed at the end though, they come in a bit. Hope that helps. Make sure to check out the ratings of the seller you use. The one I just used was nflzone, 1 week from order to delivery to Denver, got everything right, including the fact that I asked for 2 in size 52 and 1 in size 50.

lolz, I thought I was a fat guy.

:wallbash:

I would keep that receipt considering this guy has shown nothing that should get a Bills fan excited. The back of his jersey didn't say "Check Down" on it by chance did it? The second this guy sees any pressure at all, as light as it may be, he throws the ball to his check down option. He does not show the ability to hang in the pocket and go through his progressions. If his first option isn't open, he gets visibly nervous in the pocket. I firmly believe this guy is a bum, and because of this a TO blow up is only a couple of months away.

I would keep that receipt considering this guy has shown nothing that should get a Bills fan excited. The back of his jersey didn't say "Check Down" on it by chance did it? The second this guy sees any pressure at all, as light as it may be, he throws the ball to his check down option. He does not show the ability to hang in the pocket and go through his progressions. If his first option isn't open, he gets visibly nervous in the pocket. I firmly believe this guy is a bum, and because of this a TO blow up is only a couple of months away.

WTF does this have to do with buying jerseys from DH Gate??

You take the meaning of "troll" to a whole different level....

At this point, it's actually MY FAULT because I haven't put you on my ignore list sooner than now, but problem fixed....

I believe you don't until after you've added to cart and are checking out. There should be a comment section where you can type in the size you'd like.

Also, I believe you can e-mail the seller and let them know...