Just received my DH GATE Edwards AFL Jersey

Make sure you use paypal to pay for the jerseys. They hold the money in escrow until you release it to the seller. If they get held up at customs, you can hold back payment and work something out with the seller. I had no problem with mine so far (knocking on wood). Maybe I'll get a Maybin next!

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just recently made an order so I can't be evident on what it looks like or what can happen.

But I have yet to hear anything about not getting jerseys because of custom. I mean I'm not trying to jinx myself but I order stuff off ebay from china so how can they tell the difference with this and that stuff?

again, not to jinx myself but don't become paranoid or get other people to be that way.

Make sure you use paypal to pay for the jerseys. They hold the money in escrow until you release it to the seller. If they get held up at customs, you can hold back payment and work something out with the seller. I had no problem with mine so far (knocking on wood). Maybe I'll get a Maybin next!

Mos def use paypal, you can use any type of card through paypal, not just paypal cards.

I don't think this is necessarily limited to DH Gate but the weird way these sizes are measured...my dad bought me a size 48 Starter Andre Reed jersey back when I was a kid...it was so big it was like I was swimming in it. Now that I'm 5'9 and 165lbs, I still swim in it. The recent Reebok 48's fit me just fine though.

If anyone here is buying a jersey at all on DHGATE especially a White AFL Throwback, only buy from Topmarket. You can search for him in advance search. They have been running out of a lot of the White AFLs and have been telling people they have them in stock, then when you go to pay, after they say they dont have them in stock. They have your money by then, and you have to pick something else. Tell Topmarket Ryan sent you and he will be good to you, I promise.....I have bought upwards of 75 jerseys from him and have only had one problem (One Vanek 3rd Sabres with and upside down name plate on the back). I paid for the shipping to return it and in return, he threw me in a free football jersey. He is good at making sure you dont get sent crap! No matter what you do watch out for the "Sabres Throwbacks" Theyre garbage with a funky jersey and a different colored crest. Horrible looking! The Bills Kelly, Reed, Thomas, and Bruce throwbacks are the way to go! They are Mitchell and Ness. Made of super heavy material, the blue ones sell for $325. They have the 75th anniversary NFL and the Buffalo Bills 35 year patches on em. They're Killer. The whites have the Superbowl 25 logo on the chest. If you have any questions post them here. I have probably purchased over 200 jerseys on DGgate in the last month.

Like the ones you are selling in the Trading Post? :P

Like the ones you are selling in the Trading Post? :thumbsup:

Yep turd, like the ones I'm selling in the trading post. If you dont want to buy one yourself and pay the shipping, $50 is a pretty damn good deal. If you have a problem with it, buy em yourself from DHgate. Unless your going to buy in bulk, $50 including shipping is pretty much what I pay, so I don't see what your problem is....other than the fact your probably a huge weiner.....

Yep turd, like the ones I'm selling in the trading post. If you dont want to buy one yourself and pay the shipping, $50 is a pretty damn good deal. If you have a problem with it, buy em yourself from DHgate. Unless your going to buy in bulk, $50 including shipping is pretty much what I pay, so I don't see what your problem is....other than the fact your probably a huge weiner.....

yeah, but there are tons of sellers that offer FREE shipping and they still sell for less than you are asking.

on the trading post you denied the jerseys were dhgate and said they were authentic.

but....if you dont want to deal with the china man, you might be an option for some

I might be interested in an Edwards sz. 48 regular season home jersey (w/out aniv. patch) Can you provide a picture. I have seen the oiler light blue cuffs and the missing blue lettering that is under the white on the name plate.

I was lucky to find a Whitner & Lynch two years ago on ebay that look as good as the two McGahee's I got from one of my customers who is a Reebok rep and the E Mo that I bought from Ralph back in '03. $$ :thumbsup:

Totally count me out if the 'nfl equip' patch on the collar, is slightly askew.

Thanks for the warning Driz.

I'm not a jersey guy at all but those white throwbacks are so sharp that I decided to pull the trigger on a DHGate whitey (Edwards) yesterday. Before I ordered I went to Walmart and tried on a size 48 jersey and it fit nice - a bit loose but not baggy. Sounds like the DHGate models are bigger than the standard department store 48's.

I'm 5'8" 155 (call me small if you like, I prefer "in shape") so I expect mine will be big too. I think even if you need it tailored, it will still probably come out cheaper than shopping at the Bills Store.

What size would you recommend for a 6'2 310lbs guy with a HUGE belly?

Sweet, thanks. I was at the DH Gate site almost ready to order when I saw the damn "customs" post. Now I am second guessing myself. I might wait a bit to see if anyone has any problems.

What size would you recommend for a 6'2 310lbs guy with a HUGE belly?

I would go 56. Maybe 58 if you want it a little baggy and long.

I'm 6'00" & 255 lbs and I wear a 56 in authentics and size xxl in Reebok replicas. I wear 3xl in Nike and Adidas jerseys, they run a little snug.

It depends on your build too...big shoulders/arms along with a big gut or big gut and narrow shoulders.

I wear a 50 athletic cut suit jacket as another reference point.

Hope this helps.

my main concern is the font used on the nameplate and the size of the numbers. font being the biggest concern, as a lot of places screw that up.

Saw an Edwards blue throwback last weekend at the Bears game that they used the wrong font for the nameplate, very noticeable from 100 feet away.

The only thing you guys need to be very careful of with ordering jerseys from DHgate is if they don't clear customs and you get a letter in the mail. At that point, they open your product and asess the value of the jerseys: so if you have 3 Large White Throwbacks valued @ $270 a piece your looking at paying the $735 just to get your jerseys released. I have yet to get into any kind of trouble with the jerseys, but just be aware of the downside of DHgate.....
yeah, but there are tons of sellers that offer FREE shipping and they still sell for less than you are asking.

on the trading post you denied the jerseys were dhgate and said they were authentic.

but....if you dont want to deal with the china man, you might be an option for some

So Cody is selling at a markup in the Trading Post, and now warns that jerseys may not get through customs. Trying to get people not to buy from DHGate now and use you instead?

So, my TO jersey was sent with the EMS shipping, and it now shows that it got to the US (JFK airport), but I think the international tracking pretty much stops there. I don't know if there is even a way to track the shipment after that? Anyone who has used that EMS as shipping know how long it took to get their jersey after it made it over here?

Saw an Edwards blue throwback last weekend at the Bears game that they used the wrong font for the nameplate, very noticeable from 100 feet away.

So Cody is selling at a markup in the Trading Post, and now warns that jerseys may not get through customs. Trying to get people not to buy from DHGate now and use you instead?

Like I said chief, I just offer a way to get the jerseys without going through the trouble of buying one and getting it shipped and through customs yourself. I could care less if anyone here buys one for me or not....Just trying to offer up some help to people trying to buy em from DHgate.....

Just got my Owens jersey...Great quality, except I was sent a size 54 instead of the 48 I specified. Sucks...It doesn't look bad, but it's quite a big bigger than I like to wear my jerseys. I opened a dispute, hopefully they send me the right one.

:thumbsup:

Did you already get the email notification that your jersey shipped? I got my tracking number before I got the email notification and it wouldn't work until DHGate "officially" informed me that my jersey had shipped.

No, no separate email indicating shipping yet. Hopefully when I get the shipping email the tracking number shown on the site will work. Thanks!

Did you already get the email notification that your jersey shipped? I got my tracking number before I got the email notification and it wouldn't work until DHGate "officially" informed me that my jersey had shipped.

how long after you bought it, did the guy ship it?