Just received my DH GATE Edwards AFL Jersey

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally! One problem - I ordered a 48... and its 48... but its friggin' huge!

Anyone know of any places I can tailor this bad boy?

Just asking....if you truly meant to order a 48, that isn't even big is it? Isn't a 48 like a Mens small or medium? I thought a 52 was an XL. Could be wrong.

Just asking....if you truly meant to order a 48, that isn't even big is it? Isn't a 48 like a Mens small or medium? I thought a 52 was an XL. Could be wrong.

Reebok Men's NFL Authentic Jerseys Size

S M L XL XXL 3XL 4XL 5XL

46 48 50 52 54 56 58 60

PLEASE NOTE THAT THESE ARE GARMENT MEASUREMENTS, NOT BODY MEASUREMENTS

I have a size 50 from China. Im 6'1'' 200lbs and it fits me like a baggy t shirt would, maybe a tiny bit bigger than a size xl tshirt. Itll fit over a hoodie which is nice at games but if I wanted a more fitted shirt a 48 would do. Just FYI if anyone was going to buy one.

I have a size 50 from China. Im 6'1'' 200lbs and it fits me like a baggy t shirt would, maybe a tiny bit bigger than a size xl tshirt. Itll fit over a hoodie which is nice at games but if I wanted a more fitted shirt a 48 would do. Just FYI if anyone was going to buy one.

thanks, my replica xl fits pretty baggy, I wouldnt want anything bigger than that.

Did you get the elastic arms or just regular sleeves?

I just got my Edwards on Saturday. I am 6' 0" and 200 lbs.....I got the 52 and it is fine, it fits baggy but not ridiculous. As far as DH gate goes, they are really nice. I have a TO in the throwback blue and now Edwards in the White. Everything is sewn on and heavy duty. I am very pleased, especially for the price. PTR, if you are going to buy, get a couple more people so you can get the free shipping. I got 3 of the TE jerseys for $75 total.

I just got my Edwards on Saturday. I am 6' 0" and 200 lbs.....I got the 52 and it is fine, it fits baggy but not ridiculous. As far as DH gate goes, they are really nice. I have a TO in the throwback blue and now Edwards in the White. Everything is sewn on and heavy duty. I am very pleased, especially for the price. PTR, if you are going to buy, get a couple more people so you can get the free shipping. I got 3 of the TE jerseys for $75 total.

I was thinkin about gettin' a few at one times, maybe in the white AFL so I could save on price and have a cple of my favs

Did you get the elastic sleeves or reg?

Thanks for the warning Driz.

I'm not a jersey guy at all but those white throwbacks are so sharp that I decided to pull the trigger on a DHGate whitey (Edwards) yesterday. Before I ordered I went to Walmart and tried on a size 48 jersey and it fit nice - a bit loose but not baggy. Sounds like the DHGate models are bigger than the standard department store 48's.

I'm 5'8" 155 (call me small if you like, I prefer "in shape") so I expect mine will be big too. I think even if you need it tailored, it will still probably come out cheaper than shopping at the Bills Store.

Man, you must be a small guy lol

I like my jerseys bag, nowhere near fitting. I like XL most of the time in everything. So how big compared to a reg med to the medium you got in size wise?

That's what I'm saying. A 48 is a mans medium. That's friggin tiny. And no, these jerseys are not made to fit over pads.

So please tell us are these DH Gate jerseys nice or cheaply made. I'm really thinking about getting one. Are they worth the money?

PTR

This is what I'd like to know. But I can say this. There's already a red flag with this sizing. A 48 jersey is not HUGE....or at least it shouldn't be. A size 48, which is what I thought, and was confirmed above, is a MENS Medium. Most men wear an XL. A size 48 shouldn't be huge. Hell, in youth football leagues, most kids nowadays above 8 yrs old wear an adult small, at least, which would be a 46.

A size 48 shoudln't be huuuuuuuge. That's one small red flag.

Thanks for the warning Driz.

I'm not a jersey guy at all but those white throwbacks are so sharp that I decided to pull the trigger on a DHGate whitey (Edwards) yesterday. Before I ordered I went to Walmart and tried on a size 48 jersey and it fit nice - a bit loose but not baggy. Sounds like the DHGate models are bigger than the standard department store 48's.

I'm 5'8" 155 (call me small if you like, I prefer "in shape") so I expect mine will be big too. I think even if you need it tailored, it will still probably come out cheaper than shopping at the Bills Store.

This is a good post to go by. Not cutting, but 5'8", 155 is a pretty small guy. He said the mens medium fits him nice. So, sticking to most people's body types, if you are anywhere from 5'10"-6'2" tall and weigh between 185-205, which a lot of people do, you would most likely get a 52. That would let you wear something underneath if it's chilly, but you also wouldn't look stupid if you wore it over just a T-shirt.

The fact that this 48 was huge, is one of the things that makes ordering fakes worrisome. They often switch sizes and nobody can really complain, because they can just blame it on their "supplier" of whoever makes the jersey.