TBD scolded by a reader....

SDS

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The reader obviously must not realize that much of what goes on around these here parts has little to do with the Bills OR is even based on facts.

Yep, speculation, rumors, allegations, tom-foolery, bally-hoo, grab-assery, mayhem and hi-jinx are the standing orders around here!!! :lol:

Link

say...maybe we could put that on the banner as our slogan. "TBD: we could if we only tried harder".

I have an idea for your personal motto:

:lol: I shouldda listened to The Dean!

The reader obviously must not realize that much of what goes on around these here parts has little to do with the Bills OR is even based on facts.

Yep, speculation, rumors, allegations, tom-foolery, bally-hoo, grab-assery, mayhem and hi-jinx are the standing orders around here!!! :wallbash:

not grab-assery! surely you jest......

...but we really like our posters. They work really hard and they're smart, really smart. So we'll just keep posting and see how it goes from there.

You know, our posters really like to compete. And when you compete, you give yourself a chance. That's really all you can ask for.

You know, our posters really like to compete. And when you compete, you give yourself a chance. That's really all you can ask for.

We had a good week of posting, you know, a really good week of posting leading up to it but unfortunately it didn't translate to the main board, so you know we'll have to look at the archives, you know see what we did wrong and work on correcting that for next time.

...but we really like our posters. They work really hard and they're smart, really smart. So we'll just keep posting and see how it goes from there.

I can vouch for that....

I can vouch for that too!

We had a good week of posting, you know, a really good week of posting leading up to it but unfortunately it didn't translate to the main board, so you know we'll have to look at the archives, you know see what we did wrong and work on correcting that for next time.

I can't vouch for that... no can do... I can't vouch for that, can't vouch for that, can't vouch for that!

We are a community. Of course you can add amphigory to it.

Watch it with the big words like "community" would ya? Beerball is a Silver Creeker and those type of words confuse and intimidate him!