If Mark Sanchez

Plays all year like he did last night, I think it's going to be tough for the Bills to win two games in division. He looked pretty damned good for a rookie. Wouldn't that just be awesome? As Brady begins his downward curve, there's Mark Sanchez, ready to pop up and take his place. :thumbsup:

Plays all year like he did last night, I think it's going to be tough for the Bills to win two games in division. He looked pretty damned good for a rookie. Wouldn't that just be awesome? As Brady begins his downward curve, there's Mark Sanchez, ready to pop up and take his place. :thumbsup:

jesus christ. Rob Johnson looked great in his one game as well.

Plays all year like he did last night, I think it's going to be tough for the Bills to win two games in division. He looked pretty damned good for a rookie. Wouldn't that just be awesome? As Brady begins his downward curve, there's Mark Sanchez, ready to pop up and take his place. :wallbash:

wow he looked good in a preaseason game....against one of the worst teams in the league

he wont be throwing many of those 48 yard passes when the wind starts kicking in Giants stadium either

It's amazing the way people latch on to other team's qb's but bash our own. Our qb isn't exactly terrible. he was doing very well before his concussion last season and looked a lot better tonight than last week.

Not to mention it will be our defense that will shut Sanchez down. I think they are under rated. I could be wrong, but I think our defense will step up their play knowing that the offense, especially the O-Line, will need time working together until they gel.

• 5 weeks later...
Plays all year like he did last night, I think it's going to be tough for the Bills to win two games in division. He looked pretty damned good for a rookie. Wouldn't that just be awesome? As Brady begins his downward curve, there's Mark Sanchez, ready to pop up and take his place. :doh:

I was more impressed with the Jets D. They were blitzing from everywhere. Houston might be a bit overrated but Jets D played well.

All I gotta say is that he looked really good. For some reason, even though the Dolphins lost and some other teams that I dislike did as well, the fact that Sanchez kicked ass just left a dark cloud hovering over through out the day. Not good! I was hoping that he wouldn't look this good this early. If you are a Jets fan, you've got to be thrilled right now.

All I gotta say is that he looked really good. For some reason, even though the Dolphins lost and some other teams that I dislike did as well, the fact that Sanchez kicked ass just left a dark cloud hovering over through out the day. Not good! I was hoping that he wouldn't look this good this early. If you are a Jets fan, you've got to be thrilled right now.

As I said, just as Brady appears to move past his peak, here's Sanchez to take over the reins. Wish we'd moved to the AFC North.

:doh:

As I said, just as Brady appears to move past his peak, here's Sanchez to take over the reins. Wish we'd moved to the AFC North.

Yeah, so we could play Roethlisomething twice a year instead?

This past offseason Brady said he wants to play for at least another 8 years (most likely in a Pats uni) so you won't be ridding yourself of him anytime soon.

And his superior skill is his mind and he aint losing that anytime soon.