Goals for Chicago game

I just want to see the Bills O-Line Hold up well and get a push up front in the running game. I also want to see Levitre hold up well. I want to see Trent do well and not throw any INT's. Not concerned with TD's but I do want to see movement and first downs from the offense.

The defense needs to look sharper and get more of a pass rush. But overall its pre-season the Redskins last season looked like a 0-16 team in pre-season and they went 9-7 so I don't put too much stock in it in terms of team performance.

I just want to see the Bills O-Line Hold up well and get a push up front in the running game. I also want to see Levitre hold up well. I want to see Trent do well and not throw any INT's. Not concerned with TD's but I do want to see movement and first downs from the offense.

The defense needs to look sharper and get more of a pass rush. But overall its pre-season the Redskins last season looked like a 0-16 team in pre-season and they went 9-7 so I don't put too much stock in it in terms of team performance.

yeppers....wanna see some semblance of a pass rush and DB's hitting receivers in 1-2 steps instead of 3-4 or more.

Originally my goal for this game was to see the offense score a first half touchdown. Now I think I would be happy to see Trent attemt a first down pass. Four straight first down handoffs to Lynch last week. Such creativity!

The Bills never tip their hand in the pre-season under Jauron. They save the good stuff (the type of offense that puts pressure on the other team, the type of offense that is difficult to game-plan against) for the regular season.

The Bills never tip their hand in the pre-season under Jauron. They save the good stuff (the type of offense that puts pressure on the other team, the type of offense that is difficult to game-plan against) for the regular season.

Good joke.

1.) No significant injuries

2.) Generate pass rush with base defense

3.) Win the 1-on-1 battles on the offensive line

Agree on no. 1

Watched HOF game again today. Noticed front getting some pressure, but also noticed Tenn using two and three step drops on completed short passes. Anything that took a five or seven step drop Collins was pressured into incompletions. ( Check first drive.)

Biggest thing I would like to see is Ellison replaced. Weakest link on defense. 2nd, Mc kelvin need to play football, not second guess the receivers route. ( See 3rd and 15 on second drive. he was turned and going downfield while the receiver was catching the ball in open space for the killing first down.)

I expect the O-line to be much sharper. Should be interesting to see O without TO

Originally my goal for this game was to see the offense score a first half touchdown. Now I think I would be happy to see Trent attemt a first down pass. Four straight first down handoffs to Lynch last week. Such creativity!

I want to see no injuries except maybe a clean broken fibula and a (100% recoverable) concussion for DJ, putting him on injured reserve for the season and forcing Bobby April into action.

I want to see a nice crisp offensive drive or two resulting in at least one TD.

I want to see Fitz have a good game with some good drives and at least one TD.

I want to see Hamdan play and NOT Baker.

I want to see a better punt and KO return game.

A few picks.

Not much really :rolleyes:

The handoffs to Lynch are just plain smart at this point. They've got an offensive line that is really raw. Why put TE in danger during a completely meaningless game? Opening holes for the RB's is probably going to be what the offense does a lot early in the season and they need practice on that. TE has had time with his receivers in practice while being untouchable. The pass protection, I think, will be used more on Fitzpatrick and I'm hoping the starting O line plays the entire first half.

No smart team tips their hand in pre-season.

I want to see a nice crisp offensive drive or two resulting in at least one TD.

I want to see Fitz have a good game with some good drives and at least one TD.

I want to see Hamdan play and NOT Baker.

I want to see a better punt and KO return game.

A few picks.

Not much really :rolleyes:

IMO, as soon as Maybin signs Baker will be let go to make room for him.