Doomsday outcome for the season.

billsfan89

My greatest fear for the upcoming season is a 7-9 outcome with Jauron coming back for next year. Not only are the Bills their usual mediocrity but DJ and Co comes back. If they go 8-8 or 9-7 at least the team has shown improvement and likely Trent will have developed into something special to put up a winning or .500 season.

Trent could be his usual flashes of good but overall his bad showings make him a mediocre QB. Than we with that performance form Trent could go 7-9 (Lets say the Jets and Fins have down years) and still not be a good team. Than we go 7-9 and they bring Jauron back under the guise of well the schedule was much harder and we still went 7-9 (I don't know how it could make sense but I could see them actually saying that).

If the Bills go 6-10 or worse I don't see anyway they bring DJ back. In fact if they go 6-10 or worse they could actually spend big on a coach in order regenerate interest in the team. I would hate to have to put up with mediocrity and be rewarded with more mediocrity. If we suck this year we hit the reset button and move on. If we do well than well we have a good year. Its a big fear of mine that we go 7-9 and DJ is back.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If they go 9-7 or even 8-8 I could see Ralph justifying bringing DJ back under the guise of Trent showed improvement and why I am I going to can a guy who is coming off of a winning season.

Exactly.

8-8 would be optimistic, imo.

Jauron will be fired before the Bills make the playoffs again.

Hear that?

That's the sound of wheels spinning.

My greatest fear for the upcoming season is a 7-9 outcome with Jauron coming back for next year.

Now that would really be something. Four consecutive 7-9-0 seasons. In today's age of salary caps and free agency, the odds of the Bills pulling that off have to be as high as they were to go to those four consecutive SB's!

:huh::beer::beer:

Now that could very well happen. But fear not. No way does DJ return to "circle his 7-9-0 wagons" for a 5th straight year, if it does.

Now that would really be something. Four consecutive 7-9-0 seasons. In today's age of salary caps and free agency, the odds of the Bills pulling that off have to be as high as they were to go to those four consecutive SB's!

:huh::lol::beer:

Now that could very well happen. But fear not. No way does DJ return to "circle his 7-9-0 wagons" for a 5th straight year, if it does.

Its true that 7-9 for four consecutive seasons is remarkable consistency :beer:

And yeah thats my greatest fear that we go 7-9 With a "harder schedule" and DJ gets brought back under the guise of if we play that way with a few additions and an easier schedule we can make the playoffs. Its almost like the FO has to sell themselves on DJ. Here is a hint if you have to make up reasons to keep brining a guy back than he sucks.

Even 8-8 makes me nervous because it means no playoffs and DJ is possibly brought back and at 8-8 Trent could still be a very average QB.

I'd be seriously impressed if DJ got the team to 7 wins. The D cant rush the passer if they sent 12, The schedule is brutal and how many games do you think DJ is going to out coach the other team?

5-11

Certainly no playoffs.....and the beat goes on

My greatest fear for the upcoming season is a 7-9 outcome with Jauron coming back for next year. Not only are the Bills their usual mediocrity but DJ and Co comes back. If they go 8-8 or 9-7 at least the team has shown improvement and likely Trent will have developed into something special to put up a winning or .500 season.

Trent could be his usual flashes of good but overall his bad showings make him a mediocre QB. Than we with that performance form Trent could go 7-9 (Lets say the Jets and Fins have down years) and still not be a good team. Than we go 7-9 and they bring Jauron back under the guise of well the schedule was much harder and we still went 7-9 (I don't know how it could make sense but I could see them actually saying that).

If the Bills go 6-10 or worse I don't see anyway they bring DJ back. In fact if they go 6-10 or worse they could actually spend big on a coach in order regenerate interest in the team. I would hate to have to put up with mediocrity and be rewarded with more mediocrity. If we suck this year we hit the reset button and move on. If we do well than well we have a good year. Its a big fear of mine that we go 7-9 and DJ is back.

Hmmm.... almost sounds like you WANT us to suck bad enough just to see DJ go. :devil::thumbsup:

Is this the same post from 8/13/08?

Ralph said at the beginning of Training camp he would be disappointed if we didn't make the playoffs this year.

Well I think it playoffs or bust for Jauron.

I least I hope so. Im still pissed off that he is coaching this year but I am willing to let the season play out.