Maybin Update

except you forget that the one, and only thing, kelsay does well is defend the run. we all hate those 3 because they can't get to the qb or make a consistent pass rush. i totally agree. but at some point you need to realize that those 60% of the plays that are running plays those guys are pretty good at their job. Obviously you want a guy who is good at both (remember, teams tend to run at schobel because he isn't that great against the run), but those are a little harder to find. I hope Maybin learns FAST to defend the run. I know this will be his weakest point and hardest part of the learning curve. IF he can pick that up and learn how to get around slower LTs and get underneath the better ones, it be a very, very welcome addition. i personally don't expect to see thtat for 2 years though. unlike most bills fans its known that a player needs a few years to develop, and isn't a 'bust' immediately (ie James Hardy).

It usually takes DLs a few years to get their leg strength up to compete in the NFL and Maybin is still very young. I don't see him playing anything but in obvious pass rushing situations this year.

He got hammered and pulled out his dick to show it off in front of female espn staffers, and it was not the first time.

I did this once but there were no repercussions because she said "it was no big thing" :blink:

except you forget that the one, and only thing, kelsay does well is defend the run. we all hate those 3 because they can't get to the qb or make a consistent pass rush. i totally agree. but at some point you need to realize that those 60% of the plays that are running plays those guys are pretty good at their job. Obviously you want a guy who is good at both (remember, teams tend to run at schobel because he isn't that great against the run), but those are a little harder to find. I hope Maybin learns FAST to defend the run. I know this will be his weakest point and hardest part of the learning curve. IF he can pick that up and learn how to get around slower LTs and get underneath the better ones, it be a very, very welcome addition. i personally don't expect to see thtat for 2 years though. unlike most bills fans its known that a player needs a few years to develop, and isn't a 'bust' immediately (ie James Hardy).

He is barely adequate against the run.

Not "good" at all