New Throwback-style jersey for next year

PISSCHUNK

This new jersey that is waiting approval from the NFL by the Bills for next season is supposedly a throwback version or styling. Will this be worn just on a selected game or two per season like other teams are doing or is this a total change from the recent uniform changes made a couple years back? I would hate to purchase a new authentic jersey and get burned by another change. I assumed this would be the once or twice version but an article that someone had linked on here made me wonder that.

Late

The old unis were boring.  The only thing that stood out on them was the helmet.

I can't say I'm a big fan of our road unis, but the home jersies are great.

110838[/snapback]

Dude these SUCK! Bigtime SUCK!

This new jersey that is waiting approval from the NFL by the Bills for next season is supposedly a throwback version or styling. Will this be worn just on a selected game or two per season like other teams are doing or is this a total change from the recent uniform changes made a couple years back? I would hate to purchase a new authentic jersey and get burned by another change. I assumed this would be the once or twice version but an article that someone had linked on here made me wonder that.

Late

110502[/snapback]

It's another money making scam by the NFL to get your hard earned $$$!

:rolleyes:

I just bought a Jack Kemp throwback home jersey. Mid 60's style. It's PERFECT ! 

I could only hope they look that good. Bring back the red standing buffalo on the white helmet.

110542[/snapback]

I like the white helmet with the red and blue buffalo. The one they started using in 1976.

Anyone know where I can buy one of these (mini sized)?

I like the white helmet with the red and blue buffalo.  The one they started using in 1976.

Anyone know where I can buy one of these (mini sized)?

111048[/snapback]

Got one on e-bay last year...with the blue facemask.

They actually rolled that insignia out in 1974 and went with the blue facemask in '78 I believe.