The Definition of Insanity……

I didn't take offense at SKOOBY's postings. I suppose some were flaky, but this the internet and flaky things are pretty much the norm.

Yes, he was a bit rambunctious, but I can't recall the fellow ever sticking a snotty knife into anyone. Not like you and I have been known to do. <_< "Here and there - now and then - to this one and that one." Find the source of that quote. <_<

I was just wondering what was so bad about SKOOBY myself. I rather liked most of his posts, and when I didn't, I certainly enjoyed ridiculing him.

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dean - I reviewed some of the content of this post earlier and I note there are several members of this site that seem to lock horns with you frequently - is it that you do not like their opinions or simply enjoy a good joust every once in a while?

Once a Billdo, always a Billdo.

Oh, I don't know, Senator. I can see how someone who compares those he doesn't like around here with Nazis, like he did yesterday, could be the greatest guy in the world, today.

All it takes is a good literary IQ, tag lines from good movies, a funny avatar, and some references to various renditions of Stones tunes and, Voila! A changed member of TSW.

GO BILLS!!!

PTP - If they still have allowed you access - you live truly live the mantra - It is better to live your life one day as a lion, than your whole life like a sheep! Fantastic.

Completelyy agree. 7 or 8 weeks from now we might all be banned once the real venting starts.

Completelyy agree. 7 or 8 weeks from now we might all be banned once the real venting starts.

He wasn't banned. He announced he was leaving on his own accord. He made some great points in his parting post but he puss*ed out when he asked the mods to shut him down. He should have cancelled his membership himself. Are you suggesting you may be leaving after 7 or 8 weeks? Why wait if you're so sure of the outcome?

GO BILLS!!!

I am as pessimistic as most around here about this year but whoa, it really was just a preseason game. It sounds to me like being a fan is putting way too much stress on you so it might not be such a bad idea to find a new hobby. Cya.

You doth protest too much, methinks. Try wiping the goo off your lips first before you go off flapping them.

For your sorely needed edification, "the poem" is part of the lyrics to a classic Rolling Stones song.

thankyou for proving my point as to how much of a$$ you are. :huh:

Some of you geezers badly need to take snarkiness lessons.

Oh, there are several members who are EXTREMELY snarky. But snarky is witty and intelligent. Anyone can be a douchebag. Let's not confuse the two.

Dean - I reviewed some of the content of this post earlier and I note there are several members of this site that seem to lock horns with you frequently - is it that you do not like their opinions or simply enjoy a good joust every once in a while?

Other members of The Wall have described me as a "Retard Wrangler".

I try to refrain, but when someone comes bring a whole lot of stupid, and is absolutely sure their stupidity is fact, I tend to react. I get particularly irritable when a poster doesn't acknowledge any good point another poster makes, resorts to name calling early in the exchange (yes, I am guilty of that as well), and insists their opinion is FACT.

I'm in recovery (from calling out stupid posters), but I occasionally fall off the wagon.