Greetings from Canton

Easy 4 1/2 hour drive from Rochester. Decent hotel with lots nearby. Waiting for Jack to get here, then dinner & whatever. Full days Saturday & Sunday. I'll report as things progress.

be there in 15 hrs. go bills

HOF is reporting that more than 30% of all the tickets are being bought by fans from Buffalo area codes...yahoo has an article about how its gonna be a crazy Bills party again like when Kelly got inducted...

Hey JayRubes,

Glad you'll be at this momentous event. Many of us would love to be there too but simply can't make it.

As a representative of Bills Nation, do us right and represent us in that proud, classy, rabid way that proves once again that Bills Fans are truly the best sports fans in the world. We'll be with you guys in spirit.

Have a safe trip and an unforgettably great time.

Hey JayRubes,

Glad you'll be at this momentous event. Many of us would love to be there too but simply can't make it.

As a representative of Bills Nation, do us right and represent us in that proud, classy, rabid way that proves once again that Bills Fans are truly the best sports fans in the world. We'll be with you guys in spirit.

Have a safe trip and an unforgettably great time.

:lol:

What he said! Enjoy it for us all. Report.

Go Bills!

Greetings from beautiful downtown Kent. (Well, okay, just off I-76 instead of downtown.) Figured it was too risky to try to get any closer tonight without a reservation.

See y'all in Canton in the morning!

HOF is reporting that more than 30% of all the tickets are being bought by fans from Buffalo area codes...yahoo has an article about how its gonna be a crazy Bills party again like when Kelly got inducted...

Who knows if that takes into account people with 585 and 315 area codes.

Not to mention all the displaced Buffalonians.

814 here. Whatever Alaska's area code is for Darin. Yeah, even though the Stiller fans will show up for Woodson and the Chiefs fans also travel well, I'm expecting well over 50 percent of the crowd to be wearing Bills red, white, and royal tomorrow evening.

I'm sure when all is said and done, it will likely be closer to 50% Bills fans...

Greetings from beautiful downtown Kent. (Well, okay, just off I-76 instead of downtown.) Figured it was too risky to try to get any closer tonight without a reservation.

See y'all in Canton in the morning!

There are rooms available, if you want to pay the price ($$$$$).

There are rooms available, if you want to pay the price ($$$$$).

At that price, may they stay empty. Although I do wish I was already there, that place already has enough of my money for tomorrow night and Sunday.

At that price, may they stay empty. Although I do wish I was already there, that place already has enough of my money for tomorrow night and Sunday.

Since everybody trickled in at different times, we (Jay, Guff and his crew, and myself) just stayed in the hotel drinking in a room. I'll save you one of the local papers from today.

Since everybody trickled in at different times, we (Jay, Guff and his crew, and myself) just stayed in the hotel drinking in a room. I'll save you one of the local papers from today.

Thanks much. Got a 7:30 wakeup call and about a half-hour drive; if you guys are planning anything for before I head to Kenny's tailgate spot at "10ish", give me a yell and I'll join you.

Flew into Cleveland this evening, spent the night drinkin at the Holiday Inn in Independence (just outside Cleveland). Nothing but Bills seen fans so far. In the rental car parking lot we got in a Bruuuuuuuuce shouting match with another Bills fan. It was a great arrival.

Looking forward to a great Bills weekend!