When do the Bills move on without Maybin?

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Back to topic... has there been any movement at all on Maybin's contract negotiations? Damn, he NEEDS to get into camp.

I know, at this point our situational pass rusher will only get an entire four game preseason to perform the one skill he already knows how to do. :lol:

Or he talks about hookers, virgins, homosexuals, and...

Makes you wonder, is there something?

Jasper, your just to easy, so just go away little girl.

By the way, anyone that calls himself "Mr. Jasper", has to be some sick pedophile. Here's a little advice, make sure you check in with your parole officer to see if its ok that you prowl the Bills daily message board for your next under age victim!

Mr. Jasper your one sick puppy.

WHATS UP WITH THE PICTURE OF A YOUNG BOY IN A DRESS? Sick ,Mr. Jasper Sick!

I know, at this point our situational pass rusher will only get an entire four game preseason to perform the one skill he already knows how to do. :lol:

I agree with you completely. I hope he is the second coming of Bruce Smith, because our Defensive Line Looks awful!

I think Collins could have sat in the pocket and baked cookies.

I agree with you completely. I hope he is the second coming of Bruce Smith, because our Defensive Line Looks awful!

I think Collins could have sat in the pocket and baked cookies.

Jenkins just signed. We have one of the last five Holdouts! Go BILLLS!

You don't question me, you resort to pathetic personal attacks.

Good to see you're taking the high road here!

Oh wait...

Here's a little advice for you zazie. Move out of your mom's basement and stop stalking women? by the way,its not normal to pleasure yourself to a "Guns 'N' Ammo" magazine.

I just know your some 40 year old fat slob, sitting there in front of the computer in his underwear eating a bucket of chicken. I also bet you pleasure yourself to a Bruce Smith poster.

Because its a blog! If you want you can spell check my text messages? I'll give you $.50, so maybe one day you can move out of your mom's basement. Maybe even find a nice hooker that you can marry?

I'm sorry didn't mean to offend all the blogging virgins here!

"stupider than stupid"? Oh my little retard!

Hey Captain Caveman, Do you dress up in your mom's cloths and fornicate?

When do you realize that with a name like "Captain Caveman" Lance Bass would call you a closet homosexual.

Captain Caveman? I bet they call you that at the Blue Oyster. You should just call yourself captian Fellatio!

What a collection of work...all from just this topic. There were 4 others but I was limited on the # of quotes I can enter. This is not the type of behavior I want to experience at this forum. If you continue with these personal attcks I hope you are banned for life from TSW.

Oh wait...

Well buddy, you should talk to your pals. There has been nothing but racist personal attacks by captain caveman and Dean and a few others like yourself. I guess I'm not your club.

I was treated fine until I mentioned to posters that I was black, and that the racist inuendo that is prominent on the board is not OK.

I have taken down all your names and will be writing a letter to the local news stations descibing to them how I was treated.

I will leave this Board soon, but I think I have a few other names to write down.

Most of this Board should be ashamed!

I know, at this point our situational pass rusher will only get an entire four game preseason to perform the one skill he already knows how to do. :thumbsup:

And maybe study the defense a bit more, play in preseason games, practice on the line with his teammates and learn their tendancies. :lol:

Jasper, your just to easy, so just go away little girl.

By the way, anyone that calls himself "Mr. Jasper", has to be some sick pedophile. Here's a little advice, make sure you check in with your parole officer to see if its ok that you prowl the Bills daily message board for your next under age victim!

Mr. Jasper your one sick puppy.

WHATS UP WITH THE PICTURE OF A YOUNG BOY IN A DRESS? Sick ,Mr. Jasper Sick!

**Go ahead TSW and rack this as a meltdown for me**

My name? Seriously? 'jason268152' - 268152, is that the count of people who have told you how stupid you are?

My avatar??? OMG, You blind brainless bat, it's Jim Carrey and it's from a movie, do you seriously even know what the sentence I just stated means? Which basically proves you aren't in med school because if you were, ANY KID under 30 has seen that movie. Way to continue to prove that people like you will be the fault for human extinction. You should see if UB has a refund policy :thumbsup: The only thing you probably do all day is sniff your armpits for fun and try to come up with what you think is better but in reality dumber slime that you can spew. You have officially become the dumbest most complete imbecile to ever grace TSW. Congratulations reject.

Honestly, riddle me this wannabe doctor, HOW IN THE HELL DID YOU MAKE IT THIS FAR IN LIFE?

Please go back and look at how many times I have mentioned hookers, pedophiles, virgins, and handicapped kids which you referred to as 'retards'. It's all you can say because you have NO MERIT, NO INTELLIGENCE, and NO DECENCY.

Oh wait...

Well buddy, you should talk to your pals. There has been nothing but racist personal attacks by captain caveman and Dean and a few others like yourself. I guess I'm not your club.

I was treated fine until I mentioned to posters that I was black, and that the racist inuendo that is prominent on the board is not OK.

I have taken down all your names and will be writing a letter to the local news stations descibing to them how I was treated.

I will leave this Board soon, but I think I have a few other names to write down.

MELTDOWN!

Dean and Caveman have not made any racist remarks towards you, you're race baiting because they've questioned your intellectual capacity which is virtually ZILCH! Maybe you should do us all a favor and start your own message board so you can attract others like you away from here!

Hope this helps you illiterate freaktoid :lol:

I am ashamed, that I was tricked into thinking you were anything other than a troll. Done.

**Go ahead TSW and rack this as a meltdown for me**

OMG, You blind brainless bat, it's Jim Carrey and it's from a movie, do you seriously even know what the sentence I just stated means? Which basically proves you aren't in med school because if you were, ANY KID under 30 has seen that movie. Way to continue to prove that people like you will be the fault for human extinction. You should see if UB has a refund policy :thumbsup: The only thing you probably do all day is sniff your armpits for fun and try to come up with what you think is better but in reality dumber slime that you can spew. You have officially become the dumbest most complete imbecile to ever grace TSW. Congratulations reject.

Honestly, riddle me this wannabe doctor, HOW IN THE HELL DID YOU MAKE IT THIS FAR IN LIFE?

Please go back and look at how many times I have mentioned hookers, pedophiles, virgins, and handicapped kids which you referred to as 'retards'. It's all you can say because you have NO MERIT, NO INTELLIGENCE, and NO DECENCY.

MELTDOWN!

Dean and Caveman have not made any racist remarks towards you, you're race baiting because they've questioned your intellectual capacity which is virtually ZILCH! Maybe you should do us all a favor and start your own message board so you can attract others like you away from here!

Hope this helps you illiterate freaktoid :lol:

You will be included in my letter.I stated I was African American and the personal attacks started. I only responded.

Keep talking Jasper, I am making copies!

Freaktoid is racist remark!

You will be included in my letter.I stated I was African American and the personal attacks started. I only responded.

Keep talking Jasper, I am making copies!

Freaktoid is racist remark!

You're still race baiting and you don't even know what it is! WOWZERS! Great job! Questioning your intelligence isn't a "personal attack", however, you calling me a pedophile is. So report all you like.

BTW, freaktoid is not a racist remark, YOU are a racist remark.

Frankly I think the biggest insult here Jason, is that you're insinuating that Jasper and Caveman are racists. If anyone called me a racist I'd punch them square in the nose, thats how offended I'd be. Its more insulting than being called a cracker or a honky thats for sure. It questions everything about a person, it calls into question their up bringing, their intelligence as well as their entire view of reality. You really should be more consciencious when you throw around the word racist

Frankly I think the biggest insult here Jason, is that you're insinuating that Jasper and Caveman are racists. If anyone called me a racist I'd punch them square in the nose, thats how offended I'd be. Its more insulting than being called a cracker or a honky thats for sure. It questions everything about a person, it calls into question their up bringing, their intelligence as well as their entire view of reality. You really should be more consciencious when you throw around the word racist

All the crap I give you aside, you're 100% right on this.

I just know your some 40 year old fat slob, sitting there in front of the computer in his underwear eating a bucket of chicken. I also bet you pleasure yourself to a Bruce Smith poster.

I should've known after reading this post