When do the Bills move on without Maybin?

Well, not quite nothing. When you get some time do the research on who we eventually got for trading his rights to the Cleveland Browns.

GO BILLS!!!

That happened at a time very little Bills news was available down here in Fla. I only got to see the Bills play twice a year against the Fins & catch a few highlights of other games. That is when & why I became a Bucs fan.

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybin is due to be one of the highest paid Bills. My question is when do we say " Well we can't use you this year anyway, so you can stay home as long as you want. Have fun Aaron, I hope it was worth it!".

I would even consider letting hime re-enter the draft if that is what he wants. The Bills can use his contract money towards a free agent in 2010.

I refrained from reading this thread as long as I could. I broke down and wish I never read it.

Some fan never cease to amaze me

I refrained from reading this thread as long as I could. I broke down and wish I never read it.

Some fan never cease to amaze me

Why do we have to "bow down" to Aaron Maybin? I want my players to play for the love of the game. Aaron Maybin is obviously a money grubber.

That is a very interesting interpretation about why Maybin is not signed. How do you know he looked terrible? And if what you're saying is true. Do we really even want to sign him? My god, I can't imagine giving 20 million guaranteed to a DE who is not even 250 pounds and is only 21 years old. If he is not signed before our second preseason game against Chicago, will he ever wear a Bills uniform? And is it a bad thing if he doesn't? THOUGHTS?

I hope he gets a few looks at OLB but I fully expect Jauron to make him into a DB at some point.

Roscoe gets 4M a year for returning punts? He gets almost 5X as much as our starting QB.

Now tell my that isn't messed up?

Well Trents still on his rookie contract and this year with a few more returns Roscoe could officially become the best PR of all time.

every yard he gains on punt returns can be looked at as offensive yardage. they dont have to be just touchdowns.

I like him, but he is overpaid. I hope Maybin is a good gunner on punt and kickoff coverage, lord knows he shouldn't see the field this year.

Do you think Maybin plays in the first 6 games?

I like him, but he is overpaid. I hope Maybin is a good gunner on punt and kickoff coverage, lord knows he shouldn't see the field this year.

Do you think Maybin plays in the first 6 games?

I think if he does sign soon and he stays healthy he will playin every game this year. I will clarify that he will almost certainly only be used in a situation role in obvious passing downs initially.

I like how your response to everyone who questions you is that "you live in your mom's basement." It's cute.

You don't question me, you resort to pathetic personal attacks.

I just know your some 40 year old fat slob, sitting there in front of the computer in his underwear eating a bucket of chicken. I also bet you pleasure yourself to a Bruce Smith poster.