• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

WOLVERINES!

"The chair is against the wall...the chair is against the wall"

"John has a long mustache...John has a long mustache."

If the Russians invaded in '84 they wouldn't have had a prayer. Every boy in the country was ready & waiting.

:wallbash:

Shoot a Russian they usually say something like: "Comrade, I am dying." or "Comrade, this is big mistake, vee cannot vin. "

You can't watch this trailer and not get fired up for Dwight Drane's doomsday predictions.

Bring it ya Russian bitches. The American midwest is ready for you.

If the Russians invaded in '84 they wouldn't have had a prayer. Every boy in the country was ready & waiting.

I remember watching that movie, and later lying on my top bunk bed with a knife, carving notches into the cross bar for every Rushkie I was going to kill. It felt good. Real good.

You can't watch this trailer and not get fired up for Dwight Drane's doomsday predictions.

Makes me want to go out and invest in silver right now...

So much to love about this. Shooting schoolkids, blowing up buses with RPG's, using your girlfriend as rape-bait in ambushes.......

but most of all I love the pitches of the live hand grenades to your buddy so he your throw them in rapid succession because he's got that QB arm.

If it happened in the 80's we'd all be Communists, but in today's scenario we'd have to live our lives as Petro-Oligarchists. Th upside : they support professional hockey and not a faux-amateur teams of professionals.

So much to love about this. Shooting schoolkids, blowing up buses with RPG's, using your girlfriend as rape-bait in ambushes.......

but most of all I love the pitches of the live hand grenades to your buddy so he your throw them in rapid succession because he's got that QB arm.

If it happened in the 80's we'd all be Communists, but in today's scenario we'd have to live our lives as Petro-Oligarchists. Th upside : they support professional hockey and not a faux-amateur teams of professionals.

I love a new -ist more than the next guy but "Petro-Oligarchists?"

Turning this thread into a Red Dawn tribute is my happiest hijack ever.

"Prologue/Opening Narration: Soviet Union suffers worst wheat harvest in 55 years... Labor and food riots in Poland. Soviet troops invade... Cuba and Nicaragua reach troop strength goals of 500,000. El Salvador and Honduras fall... Greens Party gains control of West German Parliament. Demands withdrawal of nuclear weapons from European soil... Mexico plunged into revolution... NATO dissolves. United States stands alone. "

I love a new -ist more than the next guy but "Petro-Oligarchists?"

Turning this thread into a Red Dawn tribute is my happiest hijack ever.

"Prologue/Opening Narration: Soviet Union suffers worst wheat harvest in 55 years... Labor and food riots in Poland. Soviet troops invade... Cuba and Nicaragua reach troop strength goals of 500,000. El Salvador and Honduras fall... Greens Party gains control of West German Parliament. Demands withdrawal of nuclear weapons from European soil... Mexico plunged into revolution... NATO dissolves. United States stands alone. "

Furthering the Hijack

Colonel: "All that hate is gonna burn you up kid."

Robert: "Keeps me warm."

Who thought C Thomas Howell could be such a badass?

If they remade the film today, there would have to be an IPhone App to kill Russians....because I can't see these kids figuring out Chineese handcuffs, let alone warding off WWIII.

Hey Michael Rood: Don't come back to your thread and piss on the thought of a Red Dawn remake. Didn't you see The Last Starfighter? Video games are going to put kids in the perfect position to kick some Russky Ass with a fleet of robot planes and hell, just plain robots. Hoo hah!