"Hey Dickie Boy"

Lv-Bills

Ummm, does anyone want me to yell that this Sunday? I have first row seats behind part of the Bills bench.

LOL....ok, ok, so I'm fired up for this weekend and can't wait to get there. I just thought I'd ask! It's better than another Mike Vick post right?

:blink:

Ummm, does anyone want me to yell that this Sunday? I have first row seats behind part of the Bills bench.

LOL....ok, ok, so I'm fired up for this weekend and can't wait to get there. I just thought I'd ask! It's better than another Mike Vick post right?

Yell it? Hell, make a banner, and hang it over the wall.

Time to light a fire under this teams azz.

Yell it? Hell, make a banner, and hang it over the wall.

Time to light a fire under this teams azz.

LOL.....wow....looking at all the quotes in the bottom of your posts......well......I can see why this grabbed your attention. LMAO. Not saying I disagree, but yeah, you're all over Dickie Boy!

Just as long as you know how badly "Dickie boy" could kick your ass if he wanted to.

:P

Maybe the fans could throw those fake bull nuts (that hang on the back of SUV's) at Dickie the J - on the field, hockey-style!

Just as long as you know how badly "Dickie boy" could kick your ass if he wanted to.

Oh please, Ryan Seacrest could kick Jauron's ass.

"Hey, I tried Dick Jauron fans...but it's hard to win a fight...I don't care who it is....I just have to go back, look at the film and see what I did wrong, and just try to do better next time."

:P

It won't matter. He can't hear you. Dick Jauron has been deceased for 3 1/2 years.

Oh please, Ryan Seacrest could kick Jauron's ass.

"Hey, I tried Dick Jauron fans...but it's hard to win a fight...I don't care who it is....I just have to go back, look at the film and see what I did wrong, and just try to do better next time."

I love people who honestly think they are tougher than a former NFL player.

Your life <<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Jauron's

I love people who honestly think they are tougher than a former NFL player.

Your life <<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Jauron's

LOL. Seriously, get a grip. I used to play pick up football at Ball State with former Bill Keith McKenzie (who lived directly across the hall in dorm from me). Also played with Brad Maynard who now plays for the Bears. Very athletic for a punter. Ummmm, they are human, and while McKenzie was/is tougher than me, it still wasn't that hard to make him look stupid out there a few times.

Some of these guys lack a lot of smarts, and come all out full speed at you....one little juke and they look just as stupid as you would....believe me.

LOL. Seriously, get a grip. I used to play pick up football at Ball State with former Bill Keith McKenzie (who lived directly across the hall in dorm from me). Also played with Brad Maynard who now plays for the Bears. Very athletic for a punter. Ummmm, they are human, and while McKenzie was/is tougher than me, it still wasn't that hard to make him look stupid out there a few times.

Some of these guys lack a lot of smarts, and come all out full speed at you....one little juke and they look just as stupid as you would....believe me.

I have a very good grip. It's just the internet where people can act really tough over a computer (not you). Face it, 99% of people haven't been as successful in life as Jauron.

I have a very good grip. It's just the internet where people can act really tough over a computer (not you). Face it, 99% of people haven't been as successful in life as Jauron.

Yeah true, but really, Jauron probably isn't that tough a person. At least anymore. But I hear ya. But yeah, I'd say Jauron has lived a pretty successful life indeed. Still doesn't mean he's all that great a coach.

Just remember the opposite of conservative isn't stupid. Airing it out more is one thing yet going for it on every 4th and short or throwing 65 times every game isn't smart either. Last year we saw some risks from dick and we started off the season with a little less vanilla play calling. HOWEVER the real weakness with Dick isn't the lack of risks in game its a lack of adjustments over the course of a season.

The reason our offense tanked after the 5-1 start was because of teams adjusting to what Trent liked to do and not do so once the offense started to regress (The concussion might have effected Trent but I doubt it had as much effect as some here think). Once teams got a few good looks at what Trent was we were screwed because Dick just didn't change anything he did. Basically we don't change once teams find out what we are and what we do.

DJ is an average coach in the beginning stages of the year but he gets exposed as the year goes on. Aggressiveness isn't his biggest problem he is aggressive at times sure he should take a few more risks here and there but overall its not his biggest issue. Just one of his smaller flaws.

Yeah true, but really, Jauron probably isn't that tough a person. At least anymore. But I hear ya. But yeah, I'd say Jauron has lived a pretty successful life indeed. Still doesn't mean he's all that great a coach.

I still take a former NFL in good shape over a faceless internet poster. This could be a great reality show: could you beat up Dick Jauron?

Face it, 99% of people haven't been as LUCKY in life as Jauron.

<fixed>

Dick Jauron is the luckiest head coach in football history by somehow holding onto his job long past his demonstarting that he was in over his head. Unlike you, 99% of Bills fans realize this.

...and I bet there's a lot of fans on this board that could kick his ass. Heck, Marv Levy could kick his ass! ;)