Wood

KCNC

Does he sound like a great guy to have in the trenches or what? I hope he sticks it to Wilfolk.

Wood is 1st guy out to practice

By Chris Brown - Posted August 1st, 2009

Eric Wood is the first guy out to practice this morning.

He’s been out here for 10 minutes working on his stance and first two steps out of his stance.

The guy is committed.

Guest dog14787
Does he sound like a great guy to have in the trenches or what? I hope he sticks it to Wilfolk.

If Eric Wood is already impressing folks this early on it kind of gives you the feeling this young fella is really something special. :thumbdown:

I hopped on the Wood bandwagon as well. He has all the tools and the attitude needed to succeed in the NFL.

Here's a little bit of what I have already said about EW:

Eric Wood is an absolute beast. I love this kid. I just watched the Senior Bowl again and payed close attention to Wood, in particular. This kid was stone walling Raji all day and he can pull. The kid is athletic and strong.

I want to go on record saying that Eric Wood will be a force on the line in the near future. He is the only real silver lining in the unit.

just imagine if the Bills had spent a premium pick on an OL like Wood more than once in the last decade.

they would have a solid, if not dominant, OL by now.

instead we again are playing musical chairs again

When the Bills passed on Eric Steinbach, and then again passed on Nick Mangold, I was pretty much banging my head against the wall like no other. And we all know how they have turned out.

Maybe he has less tape requirements, less to go through. It's 10 mins before training... really. So who was last off the field?

I will take it one step further.....

I dont understand why we have not been looking for these type of players over the past several years to fit our lines particularly the interior of our O and D lines where things get ugly.......

I mean.....you see a guy like Wood who you hear is continuously trying to finish off every play and literally has to hold back because he doesn't want to hurt teamates.....

and we drafted Duke Preston? Seriously?