Hall of Fame Tickets

I bought my tickets to the game and ceremony back in may/june, and all they had available at that time was sideline seats for the ceremony and endzone seats for the game...Now i see they are selling tickets on the floor for the ceremony and on the sidelines for the football game AT DISCOUNTED PRICES! Is anyone as upset as i am?

I bought my tickets to the game and ceremony back in may/june, and all they had available at that time was sideline seats for the ceremony and endzone seats for the game...Now i see they are selling tickets on the floor for the ceremony and on the sidelines for the football game AT DISCOUNTED PRICES! Is anyone as upset as i am?

Only looks like the end zone seats for the enshrinement are offered at a discount. I waited and got the floor seats about a month or so ago. I think the football game ticket prices are the same. I didn't see discounted game tickets.

Approximately 1,500 seats to the 2009 Enshrinement Ceremony are now being offered at a discounted price of $10. The Enshrinement Ceremony for the Class of 2009 – Bob Hayes, Randall McDaniel, Bruce Smith, Derrick Thomas, Ralph Wilson, Jr., and Rod Woodson – is scheduled for Saturday, August 8, 2009 at 7:00 p.m. ET. The end zone seats were originally priced at $28, the same as the preferred sideline seats.

“Although ticket sales are on pace to fall well within the average Enshrinement Ceremony attendance,” Hall of Fame President/Executive Director Steve Perry stated, “we feel that the discounted ticket will assist and motivate fans especially from the local and regional markets who can take advantage of the proximity of one of pro football’s most exciting and important annual events, the Enshrinement of a new Class of Hall of Famers.”

In addition to the $10 end zone seats, $28 sideline and $60 floor seat tickets are also available.

Only looks like the end zone seats for the enshrinement are offered at a discount. I waited and got the floor seats about a month or so ago. I think the football game ticket prices are the same. I didn't see discounted game tickets.

Yeah the football game tickets are not on discount they just released sideline seats.

Just bummed they didn't release the floor tickets, or atleast put a disclaimer saying better tickets may still be released. O well maybe that is asking to much. I am just pumped to finally be going up, the next chance might not come for 5-10 more years with Andre.

Yeah the football game tickets are not on discount they just released sideline seats.

Just bummed they didn't release the floor tickets, or atleast put a disclaimer saying better tickets may still be released. O well maybe that is asking to much. I am just pumped to finally be going up, the next chance might not come for 5-10 more years with Andre.

where did you guys go to get your tickets? I might make it to the game itself but not to the ceremony.

Really, how much better are the floor tickets to the cermony? None of the seats are all that close. Your looking at some guys on a stage talking. There really isn't that big a difference sitting in the stands or sitting on the floor. IMO, it most certainly isn't worth the price increase.

Second, they aren't discounting any tickets to the game, except endzone seats.

where did you guys go to get your tickets? I might make it to the game itself but not to the ceremony.

Hey - I have 4 redzone tickets to the HOF game available that we are trying to get rid of for $35 each. If interested just email me at quiklid@hotmail.com. Here are the details : Pro Football Hall of Fame Game Buffalo Bills vs Tennessee Titans Sun, Aug 9, 2009 at 8:00 PM (EST) at Fawcett Stadium in Canton, OH. Section 10, Row CC, seats 1-4.

Really, how much better are the floor tickets to the cermony? None of the seats are all that close. Your looking at some guys on a stage talking. There really isn't that big a difference sitting in the stands or sitting on the floor. IMO, it most certainly isn't worth the price increase.

Second, they aren't discounting any tickets to the game, except endzone seats.

Never been to a HOF ceremony, but I am guessing, the closer you sit, the better chance you have of sitting next to Andre Reed, or Steve Tasker or someone like that...if that kind of thing matters to you...

I've got one available for both the induction and game. Game ticket you'll be sitting with such notable TBD members as Jay Rubeo and Lori. I'll let them go at face value if we can meet up at Canton to do the cash/ticket swap. I'll be arriving Friday afternoon/evening.

I also have 2 tickets available if anyone is interested. Off the top of my head I couldnt tell you what section but they are not floor seats. I have 2 for the induction as well as the game. I had 2 freinds cancel on me in the past few weeks. Just trying to make some money back for the hotel. You can email me at mragyina@gmail.com if your interested.