Hey MM, it's time to throw a curve ball at NE

Justice

Let's put JP in for a couple of plays. I know DB isn't playing that bad but, I think JP can make a difference. If he's completely healthy, of course. I don't think BB will be ready for that. It would be nice to have "genius Bill" reeling and second guessing for once.

Let's put JP in for a couple of plays. I know DB isn't playing that bad but, I think JP can make a difference.  If he's completely healthy, of course. I don't think BB will be ready for that. It would be nice to have "genius Bill" reeling and second guessing for once.

109151[/snapback]

I was actually thinking more on the lines of travis and willis in backfield on majority of plays with lots of motion from each to keep them guessing run or pass.

Let's put JP in for a couple of plays. I know DB isn't playing that bad but, I think JP can make a difference.  If he's completely healthy, of course. I don't think BB will be ready for that. It would be nice to have "genius Bill" reeling and second guessing for once.

109151[/snapback]

Though a good thought, I would have to think that the game plan that the Bills just used against the Jets would be one to use against the Pats. Run the ball, stop the run, play a little more 2 deep in the secondary and eat the clock. Take the crowd out of the game early by controlling the ball and don't give up big plays on thrid down. Sounds tough against a good NE team but they are a team that can be run on. Shove it down their throats and make BB choke on it.

Here is the real solution on beating the PATS,

KEEP THE OFFENSE PALING THE SAME WAY THAY HAVE BEEN, EXCEPT FOR ONE DIFFERENCE.

PLAY A STRONG-HARD HITTING-NOSE BLEEDING- KICK IN THE ASS- FACE SPITTING- BODY DAMAGING-STRONG KNUCKLE FOOTBAL GAME.

THE BEARS DID IT THIS past Sunday. And they were losing by 14. They came back and WON that game. It was all by being more physical than the other team. Knock the SH*T out of Troy Brown going acroos the middle. Rough up that O-Line 2 get to BRady. Nothing but physical is what will make the diff.

I was actually thinking more on the lines of travis and willis in backfield on majority of plays with lots of motion from each to keep them guessing run or pass.

109153[/snapback]

And take Shelton out? That guy has been a monster the last 2 games.

And take Shelton out? That guy has been a monster the last 2 games.

109307[/snapback]

Maybe a little wishbone look :-). I agree shelton has been huge of late but I like the idea of Pats D not being able to key on Travis versus Willis and with some movement in the backfield could keep those safeties honest.

THE BEARS DID IT THIS past Sunday. And they were losing by 14. They came back and WON that game. It was all by being more physical than the other team. Knock the SH*T out of Troy Brown going acroos the middle. Rough up that O-Line 2 get to BRady. Nothing but physical is what will make the diff.

The bears won because the giants turned the ball over way too much not because the bears played physically. The Patriots will not turn the ball over that many times.

Yeah, please don't try anything new like putting Bannan in at LG! I mean I'm sure the Pats have been game planning for JP for a couple of weeks now. Put in a rookie QB against a hurting defense. Now that's a crazy thought. Just give them the excact same as we gave the Jets. :flirt:

Gimmicks and gadgets won't beat the Patriots, much less a QB who isn't at 100%.

Running the ball and playing nasty football beats the Patriots.

109152[/snapback]

Don't forget stopping those dink and doink passes. For some reason we have been extremely vulnerable to them.

Don't forget stopping those dink and doink passes. For some reason we have been extremely vulnerable to them.

109333[/snapback]

Good point. I do think that if the Bills move the ball effectively on the ground, NE won't have as much time to dink and dunk us. I'm not as concerned with defending them, we did well in Bflo for 3 Qtrs, and we've improved with the addition of a PO'd Milloy.

I'm more looking forward to watching McGahee run roughshod on them, and enjoying the Bills eating up clock and yardage.

109151[/snapback]

I think it is a good idea. It would bring a change of pace in there.

Guest BillsRebound

I want a Burt Reynolds 'Mean Machine' type play where they let that dirty bast@rd Harrison through the line and Bledsoe throws it as hard as he can in his mid-section and then the whole team piles on. Or better yet, just have Tucker aim at his knees the whole game.

Certainly gadget plays are asking for trouble, but it would not hurt to give the Pats a new look, or involve a new player they do not expect. The Pats seem to pull something new out of their keesters every game. Is Bill Belichick the only "genius" capable of that?

PTR

The bears won because the giants turned the ball over way too much not because the bears played physically.  The Patriots will not turn the ball over that many times.

109331[/snapback]

Yeah,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, adn the reason why those turnovers happened is b\c Kust Warner and the receivers got intimidated by the BEAR D-Fense. What game were U watching. Didn't U C Toomer get rocked head over heel trying to make the catch over the middle which casued a turnover for the BEARS.

Man please...............Being a more physical team will intimidate the opponent.